Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guild wars is 1 ov the most borin games ever!!??

mintymachinmintymachin Member Posts: 103

after playin guild wars i got to around level 15 n den BANG!! well it gradually builds up guild wars is jus plain borin!! here r my reasons

1. armour and not bein able to trade it

2. quests r so borin!

3. nearly every1 looks the same n the races r poor as there r only 6!

4. pvp gets borin as it suks badly

5. all peeps ever sell is weapons!!

6. no 1 else is around once u go out ov a city or outpost, which means no random peeps helpin u out in a bad spot.

basically guild wars may seem at the start a gr8 lookin game, excellent graphics n all but deep down its borin!! image

Comments

• mintymachinmintymachin Member Posts: 103
    wow calm down a bit will ya! image i wa jus sayin how my playin ov guild wars was a total mistake n how i even swapped the game for mercenaries on the xbox!! there ya go ive finished image
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

must...resist...urge...to...flame...original poster...grammar sux..."review"...sux...aaaah I can't take it!

This has to be the...hmmm...I've lost count of how many of these threads have been made.

Thier grammar always sux. They NEVER mention the PvP! The PvP! The most important part of GW! That's what GW is all about! Even though this guy claims to have played it we can see right through it because if he doesn't like this PvP chances are he doesn't like ANY PvP(except for mabey DAoC).They NEVER play 'till level 20 or more than a weekend. But the "clever" ones say they got to 20 in a weekend. They have instances for a reason! You want to know why? I shouldn't have to tell you but I will any way. They have instances so you won't have kill stealing, ganking, etc.!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!image

• Malkith0Malkith0 Member Posts: 5

I like it when twelve-year-olds review video games.

• uknomaduknomad Member Posts: 16

Malkith0 dude you rule.
    Exactly what I would have said!

Look me up in game - IGN Mudhawk Redcloud R/E 20 (ascended).

Sounds like we'd have fun.