Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Decent PS3 games you can suggest that I can play?

I'm a little too late for news an other game issues. I've been looking a new game for my PS3 to play with and I got no time to browse and read reviews on the current games being released. Im more on an RPG and action adventure genre, in any case guys can you suggest any decent latest games in the market that I can play.

Comments

• storm98storm98 Member Posts: 5

Try Deus Ex you'll never regret it, the action is really intense. If you prefer more of an RPG, I'll still go for Final Fantasy XIII. But the game is much linear than the previous final fantasy games. The graphics are decent and the story is very good. I am now waiting for its pre-sequel of the game.

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

Dragon Age:Origins if you want a really solid rpg game

Borderlands if you like shooters

Mass Effect 2 if you like rpg/shooter  

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

Saints Row 2 (a must)

GTA4, lost and the damned, and ballad of gay tony

Red Dead Redemption (a must)

Dead Island

As for PS3 exclusives:

Demons Souls (a must)

White Knight Chronicles (its okay if you dont mind grinding in the online part. single player is cliche and watered down final fantasy, but has more replay value)

Honestly, not having time to look up games is a pretty stupid excuse. If you have time to wait for results and post in a thread, you have time to look up video reviews on youtube.

PC is where its at. Although the PS3 makes a good back up when you have a lack of a decent PC, which is my case.

• c0nceptc0ncept Member Posts: 13

I would recommend the Uncharted series over amost any other game out there. They have an amazing storyline and graphics that show the true potential of your PS3. Some other great game choices are Fallout 3 or New Vegas, Oblivion or Skyrim from the Elder Scrolls series, or Heavy Rain.

Although you did not state whether you wanted singlepayer or multiplayer so here are some great multiplayer titles as well:

Battlefield 3- BETTER THAN CALL OF DUTY MODERN MONEYBAG 3!

Call of Duty Black Ops- if you are looking for a faster paced shooter

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter- hours of single and multiplayer

Uncharted 3- Third-person but still great fun

Keep Gaming My Brethren.