Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Invites

got my invite for feb 4th- feb 28th.. wasn't really that interested in this game but maybe the beta will impress me.. ill post my thoughts after the 4th

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Wow it's been a long time since I've even heard about this game.... have fun in beta.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836

Originally posted by DeaconX

Wow it's been a long time since I've even heard about this game.... have fun in beta.

same here pretty much forgot about it and got my beta email the other day heh

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

I played it back in korea 2009.  The game was good and probably the first real action mmo way better then vindictous. I got my beta invite to now lets see what changed.

• judex99judex99 Member UncommonPosts: 392

Beta invite here also, i hope they tweaked the xp curve in the alte levels tho., it could be a bit grindy imo, will be fun to play my Elementalist in english now xD

Edit for adding a video that i recorded around a year and half ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S5GwJnarT0

I have some pics in some HD in my old computer... or i think so :)

looks pretty good I enjoy the vindictus style combat.. is this game as instanced as vindictus where is basically like guild wars 1 or is it more of an MMO like gw2?

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I am on the waiting list  :(

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• judex99judex99 Member UncommonPosts: 392

Heavily instanced, its the same as GW1 or Vindictus but with better combat system, the game is fun and the pvp can add some spice to the leveling, the only problem i had was that i dont know a shit of korean language and the grind on the later levels 50+.

Originally posted by judex99

Heavily instanced, its the same as GW1 or Vindictus but with better combat system, the game is fun and the pvp can add some spice to the leveling, the only problem i had was that i dont know a shit of korean language and the grind on the later levels 50+.

ok well i enjoyed vindictus so ill probably enjoy this one if the combat is even better

• mudd4evermudd4ever Member Posts: 158

Originally posted by sanosukex

got my invite for feb 4th- feb 28th.. wasn't really that interested in this game but maybe the beta will impress me.. ill post my thoughts after the 4th

Thanks.  I'm also interested in C9, and to hear what people have to say about it.

I posted question yesterday about C9 VIP test in general Pub forum.  Oops.  For some reason I didn't realize there was this subforum.

pie.

Originally posted by eyelolled

I am on the waiting list  :(

Me too. T__T

(I only applied on last day possible, like January 18 or something.  That probably didn't help my cause)

pie.

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

I played the Korean version a year ago, it's a better version of Vindictus. IMO

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

Originally posted by DexterMMO

sounds like it should be some fun then, Vindictus combat was pretty fun but overall the game wasn't that great but if this is better ill probably enjoy it for a little while
  • DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

sounds like it should be some fun then, Vindictus combat was pretty fun but overall the game wasn't that great but if this is better ill probably enjoy it for a little while

Combats pretty fun, classes are pretty good, graphics are solid, PvP is appealing and invading other peoples instance run with a group to roflstomp them is also fun. Although they have to agree that their dungeon run is succeptable to such thing in exchange for bonus loot drops and xp gains. Now if the NA version makes server types that are all open to invasions... I dunno.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• scars87scars87 Member Posts: 234

do i have a better chance of getting an invite if I sign up exactly when then coundown ends?

Combats pretty fun, classes are pretty good, graphics are solid, PvP is appealing and invading other peoples instance run with a group to roflstomp them is also fun. Although they have to agree that their dungeon run is succeptable to such thing in exchange for bonus loot drops and xp gains. Now if the NA version makes server types that are all open to invasions... I dunno.

yea well see.. couple more days and ill be back here and write my first impression piece:)

haven't seen you much on the star wars forums anymore dex tired of all the craziness over there?

• fonyfony Member Posts: 755

i really liked it back in '09. too bad i'm waitlisted, i wanted to try out the new classes.

Originally posted by dRedawg

do i have a better chance of getting an invite if I sign up exactly when then coundown ends?

The "VIP Tester Recruitment Period" ~ as Webzen called it ~ was held from January 5 through Jan 18.  The VIP Test Period will be from February 4th through February 28th.  So unfortunately it is no longer possible for you to apply.  Emails have already been sent out to those who did apply.  Some received codes while others got wait-listed.

pie.

Love it.  I'm not normally one to get heavily into PvP, but this does sound interesting.

pie.

• BigCaliGuruBigCaliGuru Member UncommonPosts: 103

Looks good, sounds great. In all honesty im waiting for my ArcheAge, GW, SW, or tera.