Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can get banned in MO for absolutelly nothing

Well, I have been supporting MO for 2 years now. My nick in game is Nightburn and while frapsing the GM event today i just got banned.

GMs said they have fraps of me doing something but, guess what, as I said, I was frapsing the event. While the GMs cant show their fraps I can. I just unsubbed to the game since the GMs didnt give me any explanation whatsoever towards why I got banned.

I have played this game for 2 years and I am well known by everyone in game and even my youtube channel is known by its pvp videos... well this really looks bad to Starvault...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwaXetRhlJI&list=UUMoLRJiGQwsgmIY5C_kEsQA&index=2&feature=plcp

Here are some pictures:

http://imageshack.us/f/688/undoingthewrong.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/14/talkingtoathanas.jpg/

Best regards

Comments

• KeshanberkKeshanberk Member Posts: 81

Let me completely back you up on your initial post, OP.

I, too, was banned from MO for absolutely nothing. They permanently banned me on the accusation that I was speed hacking and killing players (hacking and killing players). They had no proof -- they told me it wasn't permanent -- and it was COMPLETELY untrue. 

Star Vault is a terrible company. DO NOT PAY THEM. Hope the company burns to the ground.

• darthturtle1darthturtle1 Member Posts: 208

With all the bad things happening at the event hardware and game wise how could they tell anyone was doing anything bad it was a slide show.

• RussiannRussiann Member Posts: 24

Welcome Aboard

• MidnightsephMidnightseph Member Posts: 21

Im still waiting for an apology... if it doesnt happen I will, sadly, start flaming this game.

Lets put it this way:

Lets say you rent a car. Out of the blue the car breaks. You didnt bump it into anything you drive it the wrong way. It just broke.

Will the company apologize to you and give you a new car if they care about the customer?

Of course they will.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

And some people wonder why some posters here got problems with SV.. Apology or not, this is a prime example of how amateurish they are. I do hope however the istuation resolves it self, in owrst case you can try and charge your money back through the bank.

• KeshanberkKeshanberk Member Posts: 81

Originally posted by Toferio

And some people wonder why some posters here got problems with SV.. Apology or not, this is a prime example of how amateurish they are. I do hope however the istuation resolves it self, in owrst case you can try and charge your money back through the bank.

I spent such a long time arguing with support and being lied to about my ban that it was too late to charge my money back. 

Originally posted by Keshanberk

I spent such a long time arguing with support and being lied to about my ban that it was too late to charge my money back. 

I think the time for chargeback is measured in weeks, if not months, but surely not in hours/days. You bought a product, it was stolen from you.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

well in your video your using the arrow stack bug, just like everyone of your previous MA videos also the video cuts out quite a large chunk. Using the arrow stack bug against a gm is worthy of a 24 hr ban imo but im just guessing thats a reason for the ban.

However i do think the gms should infact tell you exactly why you were banned if they didnt, its kinda retarded to ban someone without explaining why exactly. That was just an observation from watching your ban video.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

We both know the arrow stack thing you are referring to can be so freaking random that sometimes you do it even though you didnt mean to.

Looks really bad on AQ to try and justify my banning like this here and in the MO forums, looks like "If we cant take him in game, might as well gt hid of him somehow". And even if it were because of the arrow thing, which it wasnt because you cant tell from his perspective in the video, then I think some people from your guild should be banned as well mate.

Anyways, clearly isnt because of that:

<[GM]xxxxxxxxxx> because your version of what happened is like 100% wrong from his version so he's clearly seeing smething very messed up

• Cyde77Cyde77 Member UncommonPosts: 101

Where is your sun Nightburn...?

Originally posted by Russiann

Welcome Aboard

Fuckin lold

• LustienLustien Member Posts: 32

It was only a matter of time before you got caught.

Thank you mortal online for banning exploiters.

disabling the sun by eiditng your ini files, bugging your arrow stacks.

• headenheaden Member UncommonPosts: 229

Originally posted by Lustien

Is that why Russian came back, how many times now? With full support from Devs/GM's?

Originally posted by headen

Is that why Russian came back, how many times now? With full support from Devs/GM's?

Its known proof that russian was lying and is just mad for being caught. he knows the gold was his own money. He had to change his character name, discord simply just transferred it for him to his other character.

• headenheaden Member UncommonPosts: 229

Its known proof that russian was lying and is just mad for being caught. he knows the gold was his own money. He had to change his character name, discord simply just transferred it for him to his other character.

It's known proof that (edit: he exploited) it's the truth. See how that works?

makes sense i guess.

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Seemed like everyone in MO is a cheater. The amount of speed hackers and other exploits in beta was unbelievable.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

beta had no kind of hack prevention there were cheat engines runnig for mo and exploiters were never caught or hackers, MO now still isnt compeltely free but the last speedhacker i seen was last august.

Originally posted by deathshroud

beta had no kind of hack prevention there were cheat engines runnig for mo and exploiters were never caught or hackers, MO now still isnt compeltely free but the last speedhacker i seen was last august.

They allowed people to exploit and cheat in beta so that when release came. They could prevent such hacks and exploits after release when the anti hack was enabled.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

They allowed people to exploit and cheat in beta so that when release came. They could prevent such hacks and exploits after release when the anti hack was enabled.

No.. that is what they claimed.  Reality proved otherwise.

Those were the same claims they made about their revolutionary AI.  It was just not active in beta... come to think of it.. it's not active 1.7 years after release and it's so bad that they are going to make a functional AI a key part of their so called expansion.   SV epitomizes the concept that talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

I fully expect that they announce cheat detection as some key component of a future expansion as well.

AI, UI... cheat detection... things that most folks accept as a basic of a functional game are treated as "fluff" by SV... with neverending promises to add them... later.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

So AQ got even more AQ people to come here and try to justify the fact that I was banned? Cant take me in game, take me out of the game. I see your thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeInc2l5bZo&list=UUMoLRJiGQwsgmIY5C_kEsQA&index=1&feature=plcp

enjoy

why u talking about aq? we didnt ban you. You exploited you got caught end of.

cant expect us to beleive you when simply viewing your video reveals 3 exploits. Between you and the gms dont like it i guess dont play.

Considering the star and the moon, I am not sure if the sun is supposed to be there in the first place? 

Considering the star and the moon, I am not sure if the sun is supposed to be there in the first place? 

sorry, this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeInc2l5bZo&list=UUMoLRJiGQwsgmIY5C_kEsQA&index=1&feature=plcp

sorry, this video

Hm, true.. It is not theoretically possible that the video was taken at dusk? I had the impression that MO had rotating sun and moon so it might be possible to catch when one is going down?