Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First death on my Loremaster

MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166

I tried to reach Level 75 without having to be defeated but bad luck lag+ fire damage ,

the perk stop on lvl 20 but this was only personal achievement. My first time defeat was on 63 level..

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

Comments

• SkrankenSkranken Member UncommonPosts: 100

Thats quite an archievement mate! Grats I guess :-)

I no longer feel cool wih my "the undefeated"

• buzzzxbuzzzx Member UncommonPosts: 41

That's excellent. I got up to 36 with my warrior and lagged in a skirmish, had to log off and back on and was dead...killed during the lag. Good to know "The Undying" (I think) is the last title you can get. I kept waiting for "The Immortal" or some new title.

• MyPreciousssMyPreciousss Member Posts: 427

Originally posted by buzzzx

That's excellent. I got up to 36 with my warrior and lagged in a skirmish, had to log off and back on and was dead...killed during the lag. Good to know "The Undying" (I think) is the last title you can get. I kept waiting for "The Immortal" or some new title.

A group of lower mobs killed me at level 14 when my graphics froze for more than 10 seconds. I raged so much. And I only had this freeze once 8-P

• i got 8 chars above level 20 and none of them made it XD

once i was close then fell off a cliff LOL. this is so lame but quite funny

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

On my first character, I died at level 6, just moments after getting the wary title.

I've done better since, most of them make it to 20 and beyond before dying. Really easy on a Guardian and Warden, though, LM is kind of squish but they can are very powerful if you use them right.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• MorrowbreezeMorrowbreeze Member CommonPosts: 141

HA! You are all trumped! I rolled an Elf back when the game was quite hard compared to now and died at, get this, level 1 thanks to a little Lynx cat. Should have been a "shame" title attached.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

I got my guard up to level 42 before defeat and that was only because the person I was duoing with made a stupid decision.