Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR screenshots at max settings

chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

I was just messing around with taking screenshots today.  For those that haven't seen max settings these are taken maxed out.

Some city shots inside and out with some scenary from the taxi service you take between areas.  The companion is the one without a helmet.

Its my wife's character which is a Bounty Hunter.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Comments

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    I loved the taxi rides on Hutt Vegas.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• xS0u1zxxS0u1zx Member Posts: 209

Originally posted by chryses

I was just messing around with taking screenshots today.  For those that haven't seen max settings these are taken maxed out.

Some city shots inside and out with some scenary from the taxi service you take between areas.  The companion is the one without a helmet.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Thank you for posting these.   I am now glad I didn't waste my money on a game that has such an ugly interface and last gen graphics.   Yea people can tell me all they want that graphics don't matter, well lemmie tell you.  I wouldn't date an ugly fat girl if I had the option of a victoria's secret model... 

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530

Might consider pressing CTRL+U to hide your ui, and maybe uploading to an image hosting site for full quality. As the images are pretty tiny for showing off "Max Settings".

• ClerigoClerigo Member UncommonPosts: 400

Originally posted by xS0u1zx

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Thank you for posting these.   I am now glad I didn't waste my money on a game that has such an ugly interface and last gen graphics.   Yea people can tell me all they want that graphics don't matter, well lemmie tell you.  I wouldn't date an ugly fat girl if I had the option of a victoria's secret model... 

Take the spaceship and the strong purples out and the city scenario is not better than that of DCUO....

Dont know, really doesnt look very good, it is not ugly and resolution seems great, but the art itself...err..dont like it...

• ClerigoClerigo Member UncommonPosts: 400

Originally posted by xS0u1zx

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

You just got drafted for my "awesome legendary replies to posts" team. You Sir made me laugh big time image

• nikoliathnikoliath Member UncommonPosts: 1,154

Nar Shad is a great looking place, very atmospheric.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

I can't tell if this is a TOR fan trying to promote the game or a troll trying to hate on the game.

• chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

Originally posted by Homitu

I can't tell if this is a TOR fan trying to promote the game or a troll trying to hate on the game.

lol, why is everything a conspiracy...

seriously, I just liked the graphics in this particular part of the game.  As some posts have said I should remove the interface and save in better quality.  MPOG obviously strip the pictures to make them easier to load.  In game graphics is actually pretty nice IMO.

Neither troll or fanboi. Just a gamer showing some screenies :)