Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend some PS3 games for me

KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

I decided to take a break from PC gaming and buy a PS3 with the Move controller  instead. I need some recommendations for some good games to keep me occupied for awhile.

I was looking at FFXIII, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 1 and 2 and Demon Souls to start out with. I love RPG's, and action games mainly, I am not into FPS only because I get motion sickness from them.

Comments

• keibrnkeibrn Member Posts: 15

how about castlevania lords of shadow. im planning to take one this week.

• CpaulCpaul Member Posts: 11

You can never be wrong to play MGS4, an epic game start to finish and good replay value. others are demon souls, god of war collection, god of war 3 and lastly the over hyped Final Fantasy 13 ( if you want to watch HD CG ).

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307

I would suggest MGS4 , while a FPS it's not like CoD where you run and turn around like some hyperactive machine and the story is simply awesome to say the least. (though having played the previous ones does help enjoying it).

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.

• hardjeffhardjeff Member Posts: 5

Agreed i think should try to play MGS4 if not the best, it is one of the best games available on the PS3. Also try playing god of war collection that will pretty much keep you occupied.

• antoxi582antoxi582 Member Posts: 14

how about the new mortal combat, and also there's this one game where in ryu fights kazuya from tekken? hahaha i forgot the game of the game really, i just saw it on the you tube.

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

Been playing Dragon Age 1, FF13, Folklore and DC Online mainly. Loving the system though, especially on my HDTV. Now all I need to do is get a new computer and hook it up to that TV so I can play Guild Wars 2  when it comes out.

• keibrnkeibrn Member Posts: 15

there's this new game from the silent hill series, i can't remember i just saw it in you tube. but i'm pretty much sure it was a silent hill series because of the trailer. it is coming for the ps3 console, let's buy a copy of the game when it releases.

• antoxi582antoxi582 Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by keibrn

there's this new game from the silent hill series, i can't remember i just saw it in you tube. but i'm pretty much sure it was a silent hill series because of the trailer. it is coming for the ps3 console, let's buy a copy of the game when it releases.

yes i saw this game on one of my friends shard video post in facebook. this is silent hill 8, and i think both the ps3 and xbox 360 will support this game.

• Pro-PainPro-Pain Member Posts: 141

i like valkyrie chronicles alot. its older so you can get it cheap used.

the struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles

• abcrotta63abcrotta63 Member Posts: 10

im playing final fantasy 13 now, you should try it too man. if you're an rpg gamer just like me, this game is worth buying dude.

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

Kill Zone 3 and SOCOM use the Move controllers.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• benasatobenasato Member UncommonPosts: 193

Mass effect 2 and batman arkham asylum also an trust me on this go to the psn/full games/ps2 and buy xenogears it's like 5 or 9$ best rpg ever!!image

• Just a quick list with some games that I enjoyed

Final fantasy 13

Gran Turismo Prologue

Kill Zone 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

Motorstorm series (all)

Valkyrie chronicles

Uncharted series (all)

• dale25phdale25ph Member Posts: 24

For this coming week its good to have Darksouls and NBA2k12.

• LinholmLinholm Member Posts: 2

Ratchet and Clank for PS3 is the first one of the series I played and I wasn't lost at all. Good enough story...the game is just rediculously fun and some good humor in it aswell. A definite Must-buy in my book.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

Dead space- not sure if you can play third person shooters,but it's a good one.

Overlord- thought it was a fun action/adventure puzzle game.

Assassins Creed series- fun action third person perspective games.

Heavenly Sword- God of War type action game

Ratchet and Clank - fun adventure game

Dante's inferno - god of war type game with a lot of gore and sexual type content. Adults only!

Grand theft auto/Saints Row - though the driving might be a bit much for you with motion sickness.

I'll add more when they come to mind

• c0nceptc0ncept Member Posts: 13

I would most definitely recommend the Uncharted series which will provide you with days of amazing singleplayer with a touch of third-person multiplayer. Another great series of games is God of War which also have amazing graphics and storyline. 

Some other great games are the Need for Speed or Gran Turismo series, Tomb Raider, and Heavy Rain are also some good choices.

Keep Gaming My Brethren.