Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best FREE MMORPG?!

What is the best free MMORPG and why? I believe gameplay is more important than graphics...so if it is 2d-- I dont care. I just want to play a fun game where you dont level and realize that the game has no point or purpose. So, just let me know whats your opinions are on the free MMORPG's.

Comments

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

O.M.G

• RudnocRudnoc Member Posts: 208
    If I tell you, then I will have to kill you!
  • adamk22adamk22 Member Posts: 233

use the friggin search function and a "best free mmorpg" is a myth

Banzai!

• magebornmageborn Member Posts: 122

Originally posted by adamk22
    use the friggin search function and a "best free mmorpg" is a myth
    technicly there has tobe a best free mmorpg lol as if there is more than 1 of something one has to be "the best"

But if u pay for something ur 99% of the time gonna get a better product than if u get for free.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

Well... If you are like everyone else on this board, you measure quality by the number of subscribers. That being the case, Runescape is the undisputed king of free online games. If you want real quality role playing however, you'll want to swing on over to the Mud Connector and browse what they have on display. MUDs aren't for everyone though. you have to be able to read books without pictures in them.