Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Night's Watch (Late Night Multi-Game Community)

GalacticzGalacticz Member UncommonPosts: 34

Introduction

How many times have you ever wished to be apart of some huge, successful gaming community online? One that has hundreds of hard-core, active members? One that is the best at every game they play? A gaming community that focuses on achieving excellence and nothing else?!

Well folks, let me tell you: Except for a select few individuals, these types of communities are NOT for you. 

Why, might you ask? Well allow me to tell you. These types of communities focus only on the game, and achieving impressive results, and not the people who are striving to achieve said results. These communities are much too large to even obtain an semblance of the word 'community'. And most of all, these communities cast out those who cannot, or will not mold into the ultra 'die hard' hardcore gamers they want.

These types of clans, guild, communities never worked for me. I always went from guild to guild, looking for a home to call my own, but, ultimately, i never found what I was looking for. I wanted a friendly, personal group of people to play my games with, and have fun. I wanted to make friends, and feel valued. I wanted to be apart of a real community. If any of you can relate to these feelings, you share my pain. But it doesn't need to be this way anymore! 

I am pleased to say that, as of today, a new brand of gaming community is hitting the market. Today, The Night's Watch is born!

*LOGO GOES HERE! xD (Still in production)*

We are a GAMING COMMUNITY. We love gaming. Its an integral part of our lives. We are also a close-knit group of friends, looking for more individuals who share our passion. We prize a sense of community and fun over all else; We don't rage, we don't flame, we sit back and have fun. 

While this community focuses on bringing people together and having fun, we also enjoy the competitiveness of gaming. We are a SEMI HARDCORE gaming community. What this accurately means is, we are active in the game we currently play, and we aim to do our best and compete with others on our server; However, we do not let this competition get in the way of having an enjoyable time.

We are a multi-game community. What this means is, although most of the time we will have a single game we are focusing on playing, we do not just limit ourselves entirely to said game. We play FPS, MMORPG's, RTS, you name it. We are always looking for new games to play as well!

Requirements

Here is a list of requirements we expect our applicants to fill.

• To be a minimum of 16 years of age, Preferably 18+. (Exceptions can be made.)

• To be Friendly and Open-minded.

• To love to GAME!

• To be mature.

• To be an active player.

• Have a microphone.

Application

For the application process, we would normally refer you to our website, but it is currently down for repairs. So for now, please post the application below!

Name:

Favorite Game Genre:

How often you play:

Other games you play:

A little about yourself:

Why you want to join 'The Watch':

Skype Info:

Applicants who meet our requirements will also be subject to a [u]Skype Interview[/u] (Voice Chat). This is to ensure that we have a good idea of what type of person you are. Do not be intimidated, I am just a goofy jackass, and my Co-leader is Australian, so he has a funny accent! :D

What We Can Do for YOU!

• A Strong, Close knit Community

• Ventrillo Server

• Forum and Website (Coming soon!)

• A Kick ass Gaming experience!

Current Games

Our community has a multitude of gaming interests, and we are currently playing several different games.

• Minecraft (Mainly PVP Faction Servers)

• League of Legends

• Team Fortress 2

• Diablo 2, awaiting the arrival of Diablo 3!

• Guildwars, awaiting Guildwars 2!

• Terraria

Do we sound good to you? If you are even slightly interested, give us a try. You WON'T be sorry!

The Night's Watch. Gaming through the night.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

It's always night time somewhere in the world.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • GalacticzGalacticz Member UncommonPosts: 34

indeed sir! So we are always gaming.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Please do not double post. You've got a thread for this in General Gaming already.

This discussion has been closed.