It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Despite statements by GM Thera to the contrary... the official Financial Report was released and it once again showed the company lost both money AND customers...
Full year 2011
* Net sales amounted to 2,789,788 SEK (5,855,892)
* Profit after financial items was SEK -3,451,313 SEK (-753,755).
* Earnings per share amounted to -0.149 SEK (-0.028).
* The equity ratio as at 31 December 2011 to 81.2%.
Fourth quarter 2011
* Net sales amounted to 564 094 SEK (1,077,883) (That is about $83,500)
* Profit after financial items amounted to SEK -840 117 SEK (-1,497,779). (That is about NEGATIVE $125,000)
* Earnings per share amounted to -0.078 SEK (-0.056).
Look at Q4 net sales and profit.. compare the numbers...
Other interesting comments:
The number of monthly payments during the fourth quarter of 2011 decreased compared to the third quarter of 2011
The sale of licenses in the fourth quarter of 2011 decreased slightly compared to the third quarter of 2011.
I'll read the actual report tomorrow and see if any other nuggests of wisdom can be found.
"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator
Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)
Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017.
Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018
"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018
My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.