Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened

What happened to the game? I tried it yesterday again and.......the chat still doesnt work, the same old problems are there, nothing actually changed since....last year! Lol! This game is so screwed to be honest! All the bugs are still there! I truly thought that in the last half year, they atleast would have done what they promised, because the last patch wasnt released and I thought honesly they would atleast have put that in! But nope, nothing. They havent put the price down yet, the bugs are still there, they havent got any timeline for any kind of patch or update, no new info, no replies to questions. Really its like the grapevine has said, I think the devs all left and only master metz is left alone in the office to do stuff! Their own website isnt even changed! lol! How much time does that take to do? Lol!

In one line, even in f2p its gonna be a : MAJOR FAIL!

Comments

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

So...no news on the official forum, facebook or MMORPG. The last intry was a giveaway to the f2pers for a myth unit and nothing new. Well.....alot of eyes where thrown up when f2p was announced, but the silence then came back in. This doesnt sound well to be honest. I sure hope HI knows what they are doing!

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

its a real friggin shame..because the game was pretty good puttin the bugs asside.i reinstalled it,logged in ,said hello,no reply ,logged out after i checked noone was there..they may as well shut it down,feel sorry for the lifers though.never again will i look at a lifetime sub because of this game.

A lifetime sub on a AAA game is no prob, but check first whos on the dev team, def look out if they are Moe, Larry and Curly, etc.! lol!

Hey, maybe they can hire those guys for the next life chat! lol!

But...to be honest....its def bad news if Myrla has even turned against it!

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

A lifetime sub has never been worth it - and I dare anyone to suggest a game that hasn't boned it's lifetimers by going F2P.

Well, besides some indie games... but with that point in mind, why are big-name companies more willing to commit a major f**kup like that, compared to a group of nobodies, that is.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by jungleninja

A lifetime sub on a AAA game is no prob, but check first whos on the dev team, def look out if they are Moe, Larry and Curly, etc.! lol!

Hey, maybe they can hire those guys for the next life chat! lol!

agreed jungle..problem was they had danicia who was talking to us all the time and feeding us info every minute.once she left,noone filled her shoes,in fact is anyone there .i think everyone got the feeling the game was goin to be ok..obviously not though..i,m not a lifer myself,i just feel sorry for those that are.

imageimageimageimageimage

Yeah, indeed with Danicia it all felt nice! Master Metz couldnt even come close to the openess what Danicia did. Truly, if they where still transparant and full of commitment with the game coming with updates after the other, many would return, but I guess they cant as what I heard is, most to all of the devs left.

And atleast with LOTRO, lifers do get 500 points a month. AOC screwed its premium payers with only crappy amount of 60 a month, letting you buy hardly didly doo.

Oh well, I just wish this game would make it, but to the looks of it, its all just wants and no do's from the owner! Even the promised patch for september never made it through, so how will they ever bring the trader, the crafting and the estate updates out. Well, maybe they hired some chineese or indian devs! Heheheh! Who knows?