Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Helping those who are looking for pvp games

Jd1680aJd1680a Member Posts: 398

I think the game list you guys got is great and sure helps the developers too to get their game across to new protenial customers.  There is one thing that needs to be changed to help people viewing the list.  It would really help to mark each game whether its pve, consental pvp, or open pvp.

I know a few people out there including me, who are attacted to a game based on with its pvp or not.  If its open pvp, it totally loses my interest, i wont even look at the game any further.  Thats just me and Im sure there is many others like that.  Since there are so many games on the list, it would be really helpful if games had a brief general description on all of them based on them being pvp or not.  This would even help developers to attact new customers who are looking for open pvp games or those who are not.

please consider this.

Have played: CoH, DDO EQ2, FFXI, L2, HZ, SoR, and WW2 online

Comments

• spookytoothspookytooth Member Posts: 508

Thats a realy good idea

I dont have any more to add so heres... ::::24::::::24::::::31::::::31::::::36::::::36::::::38::::::38::::::01::::::01::::::01::::::29::::::29::