Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have spare beta key?

jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Anyone have a spare beta key for the Aion f2p eu beta starting today, please? *hugs in advance*

Comments

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by jayarte

Anyone have a spare beta key for the Aion f2p eu beta starting today, please? *hugs in advance*

Have you registered for the news letter Jay? I only just got given my key by GF.

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by vesavius

Have you registered for the news letter Jay? I only just got given my key by GF.

I have registered, yes, but no key so far.  I played back in the original beta, and for a while after, and been receiving newsletters ever since.  But I read somewhere on their website that there will be a random draw for keys for newsletter subscribers; guess I was just unlucky this time.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by vesavius

I have registered, yes, but no key so far.  I played back in the original beta, and for a while after, and been receiving newsletters ever since.  But I read somewhere on their website that there will be a random draw for keys for newsletter subscribers; guess I was just unlucky this time.

sorry to hear that, but I did ask them about it via email and they said more invites after the first wave was possible.

good luck :)

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

Originally posted by opensasa

just got mine here..good luck...

http://www.gamona.de/games/aion,einen-von-1.000-beta-keys-zu-gewinnen:key,2040479.html

Thanks i got a key! :D

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

you would think they would send currebt EU subscribers one :(

• meloentje44meloentje44 Member UncommonPosts: 17

http://www.gamona.de/games/aion,einen-von-1.000-beta-keys-zu-gewinnen:key,2040479.html

Thank you so much man! I finally got my key. For the people who want a key, click this link. 

Once again, thanks.

~Meloen.

Thanks, trying that now.

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240

Thanks, trying that now.

Just nabbed one myself from there!  Thanks!

Originally posted by paulrgod

Thanks, trying that now.

Hasn't worked for me.  Click button and website just keeps loading.  Maybe too busy?

Originally posted by paulrgod

Thanks, trying that now.

Hasn't worked for me.  Click button and website just keeps loading.  Maybe too busy?

You have to register too to get the button to claim the key to show up..

Not sure why you cant get to the page at all though.. it loads instantly for me - just tried it again now.

I did register ^^

I did register ^^

Maybe it's got a little crowded then - hope you get one!

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

all i did was sign up for f2p newsletter with gameforge..got my key this morning...not the original newsletter,the gameforge one m8..hope you get a key though gl m8.

Originally posted by kevjards

all i did was sign up for f2p newsletter with gameforge..got my key this morning...not the original newsletter,the gameforge one m8..hope you get a key though gl m8.

Ok, I'll try that, too.  Thanks for the advice ^^

Originally posted by kevjards

The Newsletter sign up was like a lottery - i signed up, but didn't get one :(  Well done for winning one though!

I'm guessing they'll be starting giveaways all over the net in a few days :)

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

Aww man!! I wanted a key!