Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something to pump your enthusiasm about the coming F2P modle.

yowaveyowave Member Posts: 8

I'm a member for a long time, who knew that Aion discussion will pull me into the forums xD.

So i've been playing this game since it pretty much lunched.

I can only say that it was a rough start, but got much better with time!

Now that the game goes F2P i am waiting to see more and more players, and a vivid community.

The gameplay is very fluid, and the game is pretty much PvP oriented, though there is enough content to satisfy most Pve players.

Now for the PvP players, here is a nice video of the legend Feels (Not me), playing his little assassin, enjoy and hope you'll learn something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR4ZiZ7wu_g&feature=autoplay&list=PLED0EE070776772AF&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=1

Be there to welcome you on Perento, hope they'll keep the server names lol, can pm me for tips or help on my assassin "Defiant" - btw i am on the elyos side ;) - how could i forget to provide this bit of info.

Comments

• yowaveyowave Member Posts: 8

@NexusCZ

You sir need a good shower and a cup of warm ginseng tea :).

Templars that don't know how to play lose to assassins, with 2 skills that heal them and bunch of utility skills, like stuns, snares, -p.def, -a.speed, block etc... it's really easy to win vs a squishy assassin.

Ofcurse that you need atleast mediocre set to be able to PvP well, but that's the problem of every game!

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

sounds lik someone cant handle being killed....