Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You passed the gauntlet..

VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

"At approximately 22.29 Universal Time on the 7th of April 2009 you were the 894th person to pass the gauntlet."

man, that was quite a while ago, and to think I heard about this game 2 years prior to that.  Ive anticipated this game longer than I've played most MMO's, which is wierd that I would be so hard-core into nothing more than theory crafting and forum trolling.

I digress, Im curious how many other folks still have their tokens from passing the gauntlet almost 3 years ago?  What I'm really wondering, does anyone know wtf these are for?  Is this something that just got shelved or are they still relevant?

Comments

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

so, I decided to tweet @Funcom_TSW and asked them what I should do with the token and they responded:

"Hold on to it. Keep it safe."

so, at least it hasnt been shelved or forgotton about.  But you would think after nearly 3 years they would have given us some insight.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I've got mine.

Somewhere.

I think.

Maybe.

* Found it. And I beat you; #888 at 22:21 UTC, 8 minutes before you.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

Originally posted by grunty

I've got mine.

Somewhere.

I think.

Maybe.

* Found it. And I beat you; #888 at 22:21 UTC, 8 minutes before you.

lol..rock on :)