Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW ARE UPGRADES MORE SUCCESFULL???

ZpArTaNZpArTaN Member Posts: 16

Over my play time ive lost 2 mirrages and 1 shard in upgarding imageto +3 luky me huu... lol

i would like to get help on how or what i needa do to upgrade things more succesfully.

WHAT DO I PUT HERE

Comments

• The more times you upgrade something the less likely it will survive and blessed scrolls are the only way to go if you have something to loseimage
  • and how the **** do i get a pic for my profile?
  • ZpArTaNZpArTaN Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by manhelp
    and how the **** do i get a pic for my profile?

GO to ACCOUNT INFO LOOK THERE.image i dont feell gooooooooodddd.

WHAT DO I PUT HERE

• ZpArTaNZpArTaN Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by manhelp
    and how the **** do i get a pic for my profile?

GO to ACCOUNT INFO LOOK THERE.image i dont feell gooooooooodddd.

WHAT DO I PUT HERE

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163

Check this out:

http://www.knightsunited.com/index.php?pageid=guides/upgrading.html

Everything essential you need to know about upgrading.

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO

• WiRGiLLWiRGiLL Member Posts: 40

ya this site really rulez but these tips r only basics of upgradin ...
    i'd also like to no how u can make it more successful... somethin like 'burn somethin with CUS and then u'll success' or so ::::39:: i no most of these 'advises' r shitty but they might help :)
    im doin it this way: just do as usually, put everythin on it's place and click upgrade... then wait a while b4 clickin OK button on notice that u could lose the stuff
    i use NUS to get item to +5 then BUS and in the end i put an additional bonuses
    i got all my stuff upgraded this way to +6/10 or +6/60 (armor&weaps)
    but there's still chance to fail... i've lost 1 chitin helmet and 2 cleavers tho ::::11::::::11::::::11::
    i've lost 1 of those cleavers by simply puttin BUS into +5 cleaver... i didn't even thought of failin ::::25::::::26::::::27::
    anvil is a bitch but keep tryin...

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163

Yeah man upgrading is such a headache.  I don't even bother with it anymore unless I'm bored and feeling lucky.  I'd rather spend my gold to buy somebody elses weapon that they had some luck upgrading instead of taking  chances with my own stuff.

There isn't any surefire way to make an upgrade more successful.  Theres a site that has an upgrade calculator, but I can't find it atm.  But to put it simply, using a BUS even with a trina piece past +5 the success rate drops considerably.

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO