Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me choose a faction, i hate them all.

Illuminati: fat rich kids = no thanks

Templars: Religous nuts or not, they are religious, that's enough for me, no, and they should be part of the Illuminati if you ask me....

Dragon: Sounds cool, still their "chaos" philosophy sounds hipster, and they are going to be the Empire of SWTOR, overpopulated zergfests, i like to play on the underdog faction.

Any thoughts?

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
otacu

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Maybe this on isn't for you if you "hate" all of the factions. Otherwise, roll a die and let fate decide.

edit: they used to have a place on their site where you could answer some questions and it would tell you what group you fit with. Can't seem to locate it now though.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Why dont you watch more videos on the different factions, it seems like your missing the details for each.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001

Originally posted by spaceport

Templars: Religous nuts or not, they are religious, that's enough for me, no, and they should be part of the Illuminati if you ask me....

Dragon: Sounds cool, still their "chaos" philosophy sounds hipster, and they are going to be the Empire of SWTOR, overpopulated zergfests, i like to play on the underdog faction.

Any thoughts?

I would say the Illuminati are more the Hip well dressed, Rich kids

Templars are pretty much what you say.

Dragon doesn't seem like hipster at all: Dragon is this:

The Dragon is based in Seoul, South Korea, and is so secretive that even its own members don't appreciate the full extent of its power. The organization operates under the belief that "seemingly insignificant events can trigger cataclysmic change," and players will find the Dragon recruitment process a bit different than that of the game's other two factions. Potential recruits are paid a visit by silent Dragon monks, then unceremoniously deposited in a Seoul neighborhood with no apparent exits. If the recruits manage to find the Dragon headquarters, they're rewarded with more info about the faction and their own destiny.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • travamarstravamars Member CommonPosts: 417

So dont play it then. These "talk me into playing it" threads get old quick.

• TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342

Simple: Just don't play the game :p

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Any thoughts?

Actually , they pretty much messed up the whole popular beliefs about these groups. Quite lame for a game that tries to incorporate popular beliefs.

It should be like this:

Illuminati = Rule the world trough money. The real man in shadows behind all.

Templars = Keepers of secret. Something that was found 1 thousand years ago in ruins of old temple. They still uphold knightly order.

Dragon = Most ancient organised crime organisation. So big it is nation in itself.

• StSynnerStSynner Member Posts: 123

They all hate you too.

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Illuminati - I'm not fat

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

pick either dragon or templar

illuminati are just rich kids with too much inheritance..george bush is a member, do you want to associate yourself with such stupidity?

• rpgalonrpgalon Member Posts: 430

Any thoughts?

I believe you don't know what the factions are about, you should read more...

look here for detailed info of each faction: http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php?t=17620

also those 3 are the recent released videos of each faction:

Illuminati

Templars

Dragon