Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Active users...

I am trying to put together a list of the MMORPG's weighted by the number of active accounts.  For some of the games the information has been relatively easy to find- but in some cases they seem to guard this data like a... a... something that you guard very carefully.

Anyway can I get replies with either specific data (e.g. EverQuest 425,000) or methods to get this data (try www.Imadethisupdon'tclick.com for information on X games...)?

Thanks folks,

T

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    is this a joke? i mean ur link....

• RammurRammur Member Posts: 575
    Im kinda scared just too click a link with a name like that lol.

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773
    Haha, me too.

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    Come on people, the worst it could be is a virus.  Well... maybe not the worst I can think of, but the worst I will say.  There's no reason to be scared though.

I represent the emotion of...
    For you who don't know what the emotion apathy is... it's basically the lack of caring about anything... making people seem cruel or cold...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

We're not even supposed to click it. It's just an example.

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I could just delete the post.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    haha lol

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
  • psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254
    Hmm if you cant get that info how about using a certian time window of players online. The more established games have this data stored public so you could compare it in the exact same time window and thus still being objective in therms of comparision. just my $ 0.02

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    *leaps out of window to protect self from evil stupidity beams being emitted by some members*

• psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254
    Please id like to know what the evil stupid rays did to you ;) I am sure they don't make stupid since jumping out a window is not a healthy thing thats comon knowledge i think image

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.

• TwonkTwonk Member Posts: 7

Can you expand on that?  All I remember from statistics is that there are a lot of ways to get misleading data...

AND AS FOR THE REST OF YOU-  I cannot believe the amount of dialog caused by the URL name I made up.  Wow...  That is all I can say... Wow.

Thanks for the suggestion 'site member'.