Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3.0 and still a great game

KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_21FHvJ5N0

Hope so much the FTP model does not ruin the game. 

IMO ncsoft should keep hold of it, merge the servers to bring back mass pvp seiges ( allowing tpeople to server change and chase winning side is what ruined it).

From what I have read Gameforge have a good grasp of what they intend to do. In some cases better than ncsoft, e.g keeping veteran rewards active and keeping them going.

As with all mmos some folk will tell bad tales but if your looking for a indepth lots of content nice looking game, have a ago.

Comments

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

Just a question is this 3.0 coming to F2P or is this one of those "Vision" videos that we dont know when is happening?

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by rav3n2

Just a question is this 3.0 coming to F2P or is this one of those "Vision" videos that we dont know when is happening?

Last I heard is that it will be happening, but it won't be there at launch.

It is more then the 'vision' thing though, this is an actual real update ;)

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by vesavius

Last I heard is that it will be happening, but it won't be there at launch.

It is more then the 'vision' thing though, this is an actual real update ;)

i think 3.0 is live in asia..but language things and such it will take a bit longer to reach western places.i read somewhere its not that far off though.

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

It is live in Korea already. I guess soon enough it will be out in the west too.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

ill play this game again when the F2P comes to NA

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

then I hope you never come back, if f2p hit it I will stop playing,

and yes 3.0 is already in korea, also I think it will be anounced in na/eu next month, I'm betting end of next month it will arrive

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.