Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hilarity

To people who play because of a lack of choices - I give to you a nice comic. [Mod Edit]

http://imgur.com/a/rEJ4q

Comments

• orsonstfuorsonstfu Member Posts: 203

Sorry something weird happened when I tried to post the images. So I just gave linky.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Thats better..

Read page one and didn't get it.

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Soooo....4chan says it so it must be true and anyone who disagrees with 4chan is a biodrone?

Sure. Whatever.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

That was pretty funny. Thanks for the link.

• PilnkplonkPilnkplonk Member Posts: 1,532

"It's working as intended!"

I admit I shivered a bit when he said that!

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

not funny... AGAIN.

and people who hate on DA2 lose all credibility with me anyhow.

• sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

Lol I read that a few days ago, thats a good one.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

Ok, that was funny ...  but it's 4chan ... I need a shower now.

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

Please use Empire Strikes Back for any future parodies. The acting in that scene was almost as painful to watch in stills as it was at the cinema.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

I dunno why people are surprised by swtor, if you have played any bioware game you would know that they are all very linear experiences with too many cut scenes..the modern games are anyway.

• FrankVLucasFrankVLucas Member UncommonPosts: 45

tl;dr

also rules 1 and 2

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

What about Lucasarts?

EA just markets the game, they have no say whatsoever in how the game is coded. Bioware are only doing what Lucasarts tells them, the same as what happened with SOE and SWG.

"Working as intended" - This is like SWG all over again. LA is the common denominator

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

I feel unclean for gaining such dark knowledge. I must bathe now in a tub full of unicorn tears until they naturally evaporate to cleanse myself.

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

sorry, that just wasnt funny.....meh

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• Draxdk0Draxdk0 Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by stragen001

Agreed, not really funny at all.

It's kind of sad the lengths the haters will go to now that they've been proven wrong and the game is a great success.

• Amphib_IanAmphib_Ian Member Posts: 170

lol, a little long, and could have used a spelling and grammar check from a second party, but otherwise good form.

I can't help but feel like they tried too hard to make the joke fit the screen grabs though.

i give it a B -

• headphonesheadphones Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by FrankVLucas

tl;dr

also rules 1 and 2

ts;nc

• AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

Boy that was... not funny at all.

Also an English teacher's worst nightmare. It was absolutely riddled with spelling errors.

• DredphyreDredphyre Member Posts: 601

hmmm, someone actually wasted hours of their time to create a bland, unispired, and nonsensical rant.

I beleive that link is also featured under the urban dictionary heading of 'get a life'. 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Originally posted by Draxdk0

Originally posted by stragen001

Agreed, not really funny at all.

It's kind of sad the lengths the haters will go to now that they've been proven wrong and the game is a great success.

About how I feel on the matter.

meh

• CavodCavod Member Posts: 295

/v/ as Obi Wan Kenobi

^stopped reading there

I'm sorry, but if /v/ is ANYONE it's Palpatine and 4ch is the Sith empire. XD

We really need separate forums for every newly launched game. There can be the anti-<MMO> one and there can be the 'what general discussion should be' one. All the lamenting can happen together where each can find solace in like minded can't-move-on-ers leaving the rest of us to actually move forward and discuss meaningful and relevant topics.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

I lol'd

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836
    Originally posted by adam_nox

not funny... AGAIN.

funny because I feel people who can't see major faults with DA2 loose all credibility with me... imagine that
  • BilboDogginsBilboDoggins Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by sanosukex

Originally posted by adam_nox

not funny... AGAIN.

funny because I feel people who can't see major faults with DA2 loose all credibility with me... imagine that

Agreed. DA2 was mediocre at best.

Comic was great but thats because I agree with the message. Most people who dont find it funny are Bioware/SWTOR fans who dislike ANY criticism of the game. Heck if you showed them  video of a bug in SWTOR they would find a way to defend it or call you a whiner for bringing it up and respond with the typical nonsense like ."lolol this must be yer first MMO, all MMO's have bugs at launch! stop QQ".