Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An honest opinion

Hello everyone!!!

I'd like to ask you an honest opinion about a rap music video I shot for group of guys.

I clearly understand that not everybody likes this kind of music, reason why I don't want an opinion about the music but instead 

I'd like to receive opinion and critics about the clip itself, where i did wrong and where i could have done better.

I'd advice you watch it in HD otherwise the quality and the colors are "off"

the video is not longer than 3 minutes, therefore I won't steal you much time.

thanks a lot!

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Looked good to me. The first part where everyone was standing together seemed a little 90s and I was going to suggest more solo shots, but you went ahead and did that for most of the rest of it. Only other criticism would be that the locations where it was shot are a little tired. Be cool if you found somewhere completely unusual to shoot it. No suggestions jump to mind, but the stranger the better. Think less hood/ghetto/urban and more freecreditreport.com.

• hollynoobshollynoobs Member Posts: 2

thanks a lot for being honest 

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Well... Honestly... The camera work is really shaky for anything that isn't a still shot and the going up and down(At one point down to one of the singer's hands and back up to their face) doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Also the audio track seemed to be a little off from the singer's lips during certain parts(Especially near the end) but that could be partly because I don't understand the language. Thats all I noticed besides what the previous poster pointed out. If this is your first attempt at this kind of video it is a decent job however. The editing seemed quite good(Except for the afore mention slightly off audio track).

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }