Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help me find this farming movie

orgasmorobotorgasmorobot Member Posts: 1

hello. a couple days ago i watched this AWSOME farming movie with a smiting elememtalist (male E/Mo)

he was farming that mission with the big groups of white mantle and undead...(the one with the scepter of blah..) anywys if any1 knows wht it is please send me the link because at the end it gives u the build and i really want to replicate it. thximage

meh...

Comments

• Nite-ElvezNite-Elvez Member Posts: 7

Thats Easy.. That person is running a smite build.

E/mo Common Smite build for farming

Balthazars Aura
    Symbol of Wrath
    Mist Form
    Devine Boon
    Retribution
    Essence Bond
    Zelots Fire

The 8th spot is up to you Maybe a run buff like Windborne speed

Here is how it usually go

Cast Essence bond and Retribution right away
    Get to the pack u wanna kill but don't go in right away
    Cast Zelots fire
    Gather the mob u wanna kill
    When they get close enough cast Mist Form ( Also remember Mist form has a casting time of 2 sec or so)
    Cast Balthazars Aura
    Cast Symbol of Wrath
    Spam Devine Boon on your self to Trigger Zelots Fire and also Heal your self a bit.

In conclusion

Mist Form gives u Imunity from all dmg and B aura and Symbol will dmg all the surrounding area in a radius around you. And Spamming Boon will Trigger Zelots Fire to dmg enemys around you
    You can usually drop a nice amount of mob in 10 sec or less and with a decent amount of skill points on Water Magic Mist Form should be more than 15 sec or so. Also max out Smiting to produce nice dmg.

This will Only work on Mobs that require to hit you in Melee
    Any Long range Mobs will kill your for sure

Have Fun ::::28::