Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Japanese TERA merging servers from 10 to 3

2»

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I know a few people who have been playing tera on the korean servers and said tis a lot better  that SWTOR but at the end of the day its still a asian Thempark MMO,,

I might check it out when its released in the EU..

• RazeronRazeron Member Posts: 180

$40 a month to play Aion 2.0 the Wrath of the Itam Mall clothed LoliCatgirls?

Ahahaha

• BlackbrrdBlackbrrd Member Posts: 811

Originally posted by Redcor

Originally posted by Ganathar

Of course the people complaining about the 40$ subscription fee should get their facts straight because all mmos cost that much in Japan.

A beer in Japan costs around 8-10 Bucks USD to help put it in perspective.

I live in Norway where a can of Coca Cola costs 2 USD in the shops and I think this is expensive. MMOs usually cost about 12-15 euro, or 20USD.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

The cost of living in Japan is sky high.

Chamber of Chains
  • BigBadWolfeBigBadWolfe Member Posts: 143

A quick summary of the thread for new players

1.) J-Tera launched their game with none of the content udpates from K-Tera and then charged players to beta their game.  Players refused to pay for no content, and left, and J-Tera had to merge their servers.

2.) Some journalist from the internet bashes the game and is kind enough to posts reasons of the game's failure strictly through 3rd party sources without citing the references.

3.) People from MMORPG.com with no interest in the game come in and make troll posts about it

4.) People that have actually played the game explain what is actually going on with facts and logic

5.) These people are ignored and more trolling (as most people don't read past the first post).

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380

Originally posted by karmath

Originally posted by Redcor

Originally posted by Ganathar

Of course the people complaining about the 40$ subscription fee should get their facts straight because all mmos cost that much in Japan.

A beer in Japan costs around 8-10 Bucks USD to help put it in perspective.

Your kidding? Shit, that really sucks. A beer here in AU costs 3 bucks if your drinking real beer, not some fancy poofter imported cats piss which is priced at the around the same.

Fuck 3 bucks?? what u drinking midis mate?