Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pubic hair in ads now?

13»

Comments

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

LOL this thread is so funny actually first thread I've read all the way thru in quite some time.

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405

WOW, this site is so NSFW it's not even funny.

And i realized that the hard way, thanks a lot for the gay pirate -_-

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337

Originally posted by Jimmac

Can someone with a big ass screen get a blown up picture of this pirate's happy trail so we can all see just exactly what kind of situation we're dealing with here.

This should clear up any issues we have. I did touch up the lighting a little, to make it easier to see... 

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

• StruggsStruggs Member Posts: 205

Originally posted by bartoni33
    What you got one stuck in your browsers teeth? I hate when that happens.

Think I just pee'd myself a little.

imageimage

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

ok, I'll live with it but the next girl better look a hell of a lot better then Dragona's artwork!

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

I'm moving this to the Site Suggestions forum, but you can always use the contact link below to give feedback on ads we run.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Originally posted by KaitarBesh

Nope, you'l deal with it. As a female gamer, I have to be bombarded with sexualized gaming ads all the time that feature unrealistic female body proportions and attributes.  And plenty of times it's been on this website, so stfu and get over it, I hate double standards. It's about damned time I get a little eyecandy too, though I'm not digging his face.

Still. That man bush and dem  abs. GRROOOOWL me gusta. That's a talented artist.

LoL

Yea...I agree

But you must admit that female bosom is much more tasteful than pubic hair, by any estetic values

• SuraknarSuraknar Member UncommonPosts: 852

Originally posted by Amana

I'm moving this to the Site Suggestions forum, but you can always use the contact link below to give feedback on ads we run.

LOL!...

----

Anyways, Sex sells...that is the bottom line. We live in a Hypersexualised world...I really had not noticed this either before this thread however, I do not find it offensive either. Why should something like a Human beings body be offensive to anyone, do we live in the Religulous Dark Ages?

- Duke Suraknar -
    Order of the Silver Star, OSS

ESKA, Playing MMORPG's since Ultima Online 1997 - Order of the Silver Serpent, Atlantic Shard
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

you type 4 chicks can growl at that pic all you want, he's gay so it doesn't matter. 

secondly... this site has ads? 

thirdly, that is not natural chest hair, that's akin to women who pluck all their eyebrow hair out and draw it back in with a magic marker.

women have been complaining about the way their gender is portrayed in ads, movies, games, etc forEVER, but one male complaint comes up and we are supposed to shut up.  weird...

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Originally posted by Weretigar

he has a happy trail :O, yeah..... gay pirates?

There's men above and men below

And men down in the galley,

There's Butch and Spike and Buzz and Biff

And one guy we call Sally!

(and one guy we call Sally!)

Men, men, men,

It's a ship all filled with men,

You'll never have to lift the seat,

There's no one here but men!

--Martin Mull

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251

Not really bush but still, heres one old allods pic, its as old as the game itself :P Its russian version though, as stuff like this is way too much for average EU/US citizen obviously. :)

Allods RU

• rguilbertrguilbert Member Posts: 107

Prepare to be boarded!

He's gonna make you say ARRGH!

• ArawulfArawulf Guest WriterMember UncommonPosts: 597

Originally posted by rguilbert

Prepare to be boarded!

He's gonna make you say ARRGH!

Hahaha

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by ActionMMORPG

I'm stumped.  I don't know what demographic that ad targets.

Gay males, females and the Asians?

{mod edit}

so because the male art style has some hair showing down there tahts targeting speficic audience? im guessing your male, so since you have hair down there your gender is crossed and you target them too?. Let me ask you something, What are kids doing playing mmos that show girls naked (TERA armoring was screwed so they can ship the game in USA because it showed too much skins the little gal) which i didnt see a problem there either. Seriously people, seriously.... most asian mmos use revealing armors and they fit the anime art style. If you cant see that go take the pope's job

• rguilbertrguilbert Member Posts: 107
    Originally posted by rojo6934

Originally posted by ActionMMORPG

I'm stumped.  I don't know what demographic that ad targets.

Gay males, females and the Asians?

{mod edit}

so because the male art style has some hair showing down there tahts targeting speficic audience? im guessing your male, so since you have hair down there your gender is crossed and you target them too?. Let me ask you something, What are kids doing playing mmos that show girls naked (TERA armoring was screwed so they can ship the game in USA because it showed too much skins the little gal) which i didnt see a problem there either. Seriously people, seriously.... most asian mmos use revealing armors and they fit the anime art style. If you cant see that go take the pope's job

Don't take things so seriously. Sometimes it's just fun to laugh at a gay pirate.

And lest I offend anyone, I have nothing against pirates. I'm sure that a gay pirate is every bit as capable as a a gay Indian, cop, biker, or construction worker...etc.
  • TJixleeTJixlee Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by GTwander

I believe it's called the "happy trail", not quite full-on man bush.

Truthfully though, it offends me too, so I'm all for equality and shit. I demand female bush too!

^^EQUALLITY!!!!!!