Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Original Eve Introduction Music - Anyone Know?

nonjonronnonjonron Member Posts: 139

Does anyone know the name of the original music that was part of the login on Eve?  It was the original music before Exodus.

I was trying to find it on their web site and tried to download it but no dice.  Anyone know the name of that song or where the file resides?  Thanks.

Comments

• BarrowBarrow Member Posts: 48

They are selling the original soundtrack in the EVE store for $19.95

The music isnt stored in any traditional format in the game directory and I dont know about any ways to get the song without buying it.

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Originally posted by nonjonron
    Does anyone know the name of the original music that was part of the login on Eve? It was the original music before Exodus.
    I was trying to find it on their web site and tried to download it but no dice. Anyone know the name of that song or where the file resides? Thanks.

I believe the song you are looking for is called Stellar Shadows which is composed by Jon Hallur. If you want all the music from the game, download this, and then extract the music files from the resMusic.stuff file in your eve online directory. All of the music files are in .ogg format, and i know winamp plays that music format, but i'm not sure about the othter players.

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• McgreagMcgreag Member UncommonPosts: 495

All music in the games is in resMusic.stuff, use the Stuff Extraction Tool at EVE-I to extract the .ogg files within.

http://www.eve-i.com/home/kreischweide/page/page_exstuff.php

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason."