Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rakion update

haylenhaylen Member Posts: 106
well, so it seems, the Rakion closed will not only be for the happy Malasian and Singaporean people but as well for the US and basicly for everyone, they have added2 more region servers, one for the US and one for the mid-east, it's just to keep you all update and take away the disappointed from some people who thaught never to have the chance to play the game due to the restricted closed beta. anyhow, if you want to see for yourself, be my guest, rakion.softnyx.net.

I have a tree, a tree that's in my garde, but my garden's too small for the tree, so the tree is in my house, that means i don't have a house .... who am i anyway?

Comments

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

thanks for the update, hopefully get to play soon ::::28::

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Now wasn't this discussed in the other topic about Rakion?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• haylenhaylen Member Posts: 106
    well, the previous rakion post was about how disappointed they all were about the beta for asia only, and since i couldn't find that post, i made a new one, though sorry if it is repetitive, but it's just a minor notice.

I have a tree, a tree that's in my garde, but my garden's too small for the tree, so the tree is in my house, that means i don't have a house .... who am i anyway?