Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Guild [Jung Ma]

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Hi,

Looking for a guild to play with but haven't found one that fits well with me yet..
I guess i want a casual friendly guild, But i play REALLY long hours so its kinda a weird situation.

PvE is my central focus atm, PvP is a good past-time but i don't take it seriously.

I would like to at some stage Try out raiding, but it would have to be with a group of layed back people.

also: Not a fan of hanging out in ventrilo all day just because. Im fine jumping in for guild events.

Need more info let me know, If anyone has any relevant plugs feel free to put them in so i can check them out.

Thanks guys!

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Originally posted by Mellkor

Hi,

Looking for a guild to play with but haven't found one that fits well with me yet..

I guess i want a casual friendly guild, But i play REALLY long hours so its kinda a weird situation.

PvE is my central focus atm, PvP is a good past-time but i don't take it seriously.

I would like to at some stage Try out raiding, but it would have to be with a group of layed back people.

also: Not a fan of hanging out in ventrilo all day just because. Im fine jumping in for guild events.

Need more info let me know, If anyone has any relevant plugs feel free to put them in so i can check them out.

Thanks guys!

I'm in complete agreement with you and looking for the same.  I've got a Jedi Sage, currently dps spec, on Jung Ma, name is Sindin.  Would love to make that server my republic characters home.