Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are the best F2Ps out there?

SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265

I am burning out fast on WoW.  Been an on again off again player since launch...but really looking for something else now.  SWTOR is no good because it won't run on my computer thanks to error code 1003.  I like sandbox or themeparks. I've already played LOTRO a bunch...enjoyed it for several months.  Was thinking AoC but hear that it has lots of constraints.  I'm just wondering....What are some SOLID and FUN F2Ps?

Comments

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

EQ2 and LOTRO are the clear cream of the crop.

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

Still LOTRO. It's the only one I always return to

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• XstylesXstyles Member Posts: 107

Originally posted by Slukjan

I am burning out fast on WoW.  Been an on again off again player since launch...but really looking for something else now.  SWTOR is no good because it won't run on my computer thanks to error code 1003.  I like sandbox or themeparks. I've already played LOTRO a bunch...enjoyed it for several months.  Was thinking AoC but hear that it has lots of constraints.  I'm just wondering....What are some SOLID and FUN F2Ps?

Solid gotta be Runes of Magic. It's been out for some years and has set the standard for F2P MMO's. DC universe Online is also okay if you like the superhero theme.

If you're not afraid of a grind, you could try out Aion which is going Free2Play next month.

The fun part? People have different opinions of what you mean by fun. Instances? PvP? Raids?