Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Game!

SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

I don't really understand what all the hate is for towards the game?

It's an excellent and fun game! The addition of the 2 new races was really neat.  New classes are in the works and im excited for those too! The game isn't too much of a grind. You level up at a good pace and the questing is actually fun and doesn't feel very repititive.  I like the solo dungeons also.  I play late at night a lot of times and it gets hard to find people to party up with and I don't like putting the quest off til the next day.

It's pretty easy to make money too!  Whenever you get those world shouts in your leveling-package, just sell them in the AH for big bucks.  Higher lvls that need them are always looking for them!  

The crafting is alot of fun too! I have been getting into that a lot and you can make some really good armor and weapons.  And they look cool! :)

I don't understand what all the fuss is about.  It's a f2p game so there's really no reason to be bashing on it when it isn't digging into your wallet or negatively influencing your life.  Just have fun with what it has and don't dwell on the negative parts (not that I have found any)

Comments

• ForumTrollForumTroll Member Posts: 140

Originally posted by BethelsBoy

It's an excellent and fun game! The addition of the 2 new races was really neat.  New classes are in the works and im excited for those too! The game isn't too much of a grind. You level up at a good pace and the questing is actually fun and doesn't feel very repititive.  I like the solo dungeons also.  I play late at night a lot of times and it gets hard to find people to party up with and I don't like putting the quest off til the next day.

It's pretty easy to make money too!  Whenever you get those world shouts in your leveling-package, just sell them in the AH for big bucks.  Higher lvls that need them are always looking for them!  

The crafting is alot of fun too! I have been getting into that a lot and you can make some really good armor and weapons.  And they look cool! :)

I don't understand what all the fuss is about.  It's a f2p game so there's really no reason to be bashing on it when it isn't digging into your wallet or negatively influencing your life.  Just have fun with what it has and don't dwell on the negative parts (not that I have found any)

The way you describe makes me want to give it a second chance. I couldn't get into the multiple class thing, it was confusing the hell out of me. I just ended up making a mage and leveling whatever skills i wanted to. I think i got to level 10 before i gave up on it. Was looking up guide's on the forums, and the game was fairly fresh so i didn't get any useful info.

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Originally posted by ForumTroll

The way you describe makes me want to give it a second chance. I couldn't get into the multiple class thing, it was confusing the hell out of me. I just ended up making a mage and leveling whatever skills i wanted to. I think i got to level 10 before i gave up on it. Was looking up guide's on the forums, and the game was fairly fresh so i didn't get any useful info.

Think of it this way

Your primary class is your character's level.  Your secondary class is one of the many classes that are in the game. Your character level (primary) will always be active and lvling up. Your class level (secondary) is chosen by you, which can be switched at any time, as long as your character level has reached the prerequisite that class requires.  

So your character could be at level 40, and you decide that you want to start being a cleric. You switch your class to cleric bringing your class level (secondary) down to what you are as a cleric.  You will still be level 40, but class-wise, whatever you have leveled it up to.  And your class level cannot exceed your character level.

It's kind of like Final Fantasy V in a way. You have your character level, and your job skill level.

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

Polished game, unique class features, and runs very well. Fluid combat and all that, but I find myself bored after reaching level 20. There is just not challenge, everything is so incredible easy : No chance of dying ever, which gets old. Other than that, its a great game.

• zidane2k3zidane2k3 Member UncommonPosts: 8

Originally posted by Everket

Polished game, unique class features, and runs very well. Fluid combat and all that, but I find myself bored after reaching level 20. There is just not challenge, everything is so incredible easy : No chance of dying ever, which gets old. Other than that, its a great game.

If you're just getting to level 20 then you are still no-where near into the game. You haven't had the oppurtunity to get knee deep in a 5 man dungeon, or even experience half of what the game has to offer, that's just class wise !  I mean level 20 takes like an hour now ?

Take more time to experience the game, you can't get a full flavour of something after just an hour !

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Originally posted by zidane2k3

Originally posted by Everket

If you're just getting to level 20 then you are still no-where near into the game. You haven't had the oppurtunity to get knee deep in a 5 man dungeon, or even experience half of what the game has to offer, that's just class wise !  I mean level 20 takes like an hour now ?

Take more time to experience the game, you can't get a full flavour of something after just an hour !

Agreed

Yes, the game like many many other MMO's, is easy at the start.  Anyone is able to get their character to lvl 20 within an hour.

Once you get up to the trial dungeons that require you to be 50+, you can have 5-man and 8-man runs, and that is where the action is.  Baltaroi Core is where it's at.  It is an 8-man heroic dungeon that is actually extremely difficult.

Meh Balta is for little girls =P Manor and Century are where It's at ! Now those are some tricky trials.

Balta got easy once the level cap increased, now it's literally just a run through !

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

I started playing EE over the weekend and loving it.  It is a nice casual game so far.   Seems to be solid game play.  Only problem I had was getting the downloader to download the game, had to end up finding the full install.

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

Nice to see more people taking an interest in the game and seeing it for what it is finally !

If any of you guys are on Aquamarine and want some help or guidance, by all means send me an in game mail to Sogekishu ! I'll be more than happy to give you guys a hand  !

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

Originally posted by zidane2k3

Nice to see more people taking an interest in the game and seeing it for what it is finally !

If any of you guys are on Aquamarine and want some help or guidance, by all means send me an in game mail to Sogekishu ! I'll be more than happy to give you guys a hand  !

Yes 5 people saw that its the best non pirated free game to them? I played this game and it's not worth all the hype your giving it. Try not to get banned by topics when you buy something from a player booth thats "To Cheap" and get banned for incouraging gold sellers.

Welll.. In life, if somethings too good to be true, it usually is. Eden is no different. I haven't been banned.... So yeah and I've played since CB.

• vgp1983vgp1983 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by BethelsBoy

I 100% totally agree on this. Its the Best F2P out there. Give it a try you wont regret it. go GARNET server :)