Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to Planetside?

ZeemerZeemer Member Posts: 15

Have you heard great things about Planetside? Are you interested in learning more about what this game is like and what the future might behold? Then check out the Original Planetside! Its Free! (some restrictions required)

(Link provided Below)

Check it out, the battles arnt as cool as they use too be when the game first came out but it can give you a hint of what the sequal might bring. I know I wil be giving this game another look when I find myself bored. 

Comments

• b0bbyZb0bbyZ Member Posts: 46

It's free you only need to pay $15 a month! Oh wait...

• ZeemerZeemer Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by b0bbyZ

its fTP up until BR six, Dumba**.

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185

Originally posted by Zeemer

Um then why is sony asking me 19.99 to download it and why is direct2drive is asking me 9.99 to download. This aint free.

Originally posted by yutty

Originally posted by Zeemer

Um then why is sony asking me 19.99 to download it and why is direct2drive is asking me 9.99 to download. This aint free.

Go to the Planetside.com. Click JOIN NOW in the middle of the screen. Download the game. Install Game. Create SoE account. Bam Planetside.

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185

guess what? i did what you said ran the exe got to the planetside launcher and guess what it says. ACTION REQUIRED you must SUBSCRIBE to continue playing. Theres a yellow botton above it that says download but i can't click it only the Subscribe botton is clickable.

I have never played this game before so wtf m8t???? This game aint free stop preaching its free.

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

There is no free trial for PS 1 anymore, you can thank the hackers for ruining that. Although if your interested in the game D2D has it on sale for $10 which will grant you 30 days game time. I recently bought it and am having fun, the population is still decent during primetime hours.

How am I still playing then? lol 

• Amphib_IanAmphib_Ian Member Posts: 170

guess what? i did what you said ran the exe got to the planetside launcher and guess what it says. ACTION REQUIRED you must SUBSCRIBE to continue playing. Theres a yellow botton above it that says download but i can't click it only the Subscribe botton is clickable.

I have never played this game before so wtf m8t???? This game aint free stop preaching its free.

C'mon guys, if it isn't working for the bro don't treat him like he's stupid, we want EVERYONE we can get to be interested in the sequel so that it is a smashing success and treating people like crap cause promises of free playing go unfulfilled is not the way to do it.

Sorry, yutty, but the free trial thingy madoodle is kaput. Dunno how other guy is playing for free, probably has a recurring sub going that he isn't aware of like a guy i knew had, he was subbed for like 3 years and never noticed....

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

Yea reserves ended a long time ago, people have been giving you incorrect info.

you would need to buy or maybe just sub planetside to play it now.

good thing we have pros like zeemer on here keeping everything in check...

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.