Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to replay missions?

So I picked GW up in order to get a feel for the story leading up to GW2 and I started with Nightfall, and after playing for a while I noticed that you can get rewards for GW2 by getting titles and things like that. The thing is I messed up on one of the story missions (meaning I didn't do the bonus objectives) and now it seems like I can't get the, uh, Protector of Elona title, I think it's called. So, is there any way to replay a mission so I can do it properly this time or do I have to make a new character?

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

Comments

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

Yes, you can, Finn.

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

You can always replay any mission and get the bonus if you missed it.

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Neat! But how do I do it? I searched the wiki and everything and could not find anything helpful on the subject.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

Originally posted by Kaerigan

Neat! But how do I do it? I searched the wiki and everything and could not find anything helpful on the subject.

Go to the mission outpost and there is a npc that starts it, just like the first time.

Nightfall has usually very clear bonus mission objectives. But gw wiki also explains that more in detail.

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

It's easy, FInn. All you have to do is go to the town/outpost where the mission is started and click "Enter mission". You will be able to do the whole mission again and its bonus as well.

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

Originally posted by sudo

It's easy, FInn. All you have to do is go to the town/outpost where the mission is started and click "Enter mission". You will be able to do the whole mission again and its bonus as well.

Thats in Factions and Prophecies only I think. The way I remember is that in Nightfall and Eye of the North, you have to talk to a npc to start the mission.

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Originally posted by someforumguy

Originally posted by Kaerigan

Go to the mission outpost and there is a npc that starts it, just like the first time.

Nightfall has usually very clear bonus mission objectives. But gw wiki also explains that more in detail.

Oh. Of course. I can't believe I didn't try that.

Thanks for the help everyone!

• IsometrixIsometrix Member UncommonPosts: 256

Can I also do the branched missions? There are some points in the campaign where i must pick mission A or B. If I picked A, can I do B without joining someone elses mission, or am I forced to ask someone who picked B to let me join their party?