Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can you actually fli the ship.

pistolierpistolier Member Posts: 91

or is it just a bunch of kliking all the time.

Comments

• adoulouadoulou Member UncommonPosts: 25

it's a rpg ( a good one)... not a space sim...

sorry to disappoint you :)

• hicks26hicks26 Member Posts: 142

You pilot the ships in 3rd person, there is a wide variety of roles you can play in the game from being a keeper of the peace to mining and then if you want, become a pirate forcing money out of people to stop you killing them.

This is only 3 though, there is a lot more to the game then that. There is no lvling in the true RPG sense where you kill things for hours on end. This game is based around time management and to lvl your player involves training skills in real time. If a skill says it's going to take 8 hours to train, then go to work/school etc and come home, boom, it's done..

I have added 2x screenshots, first is me and a mate of mine mining Asteroids and the second one is a Pirate NPC PoS blowing up, had to finish it off when the two Battleships ran outta Torpedos

HQ - Aedald VIII - Moon 5 - Republic Military School
    Office - Lustrevik III - Moon 2 - Quafe Company
    Warehouse

• pittbull1pittbull1 Member Posts: 108

nice screens hicks

If pitbulls could lock their jaw the first pitbull would still be hanging on

• hicks26hicks26 Member Posts: 142

I've gotta move them soon as I am losing that host, so I will put up some other ones when I get the chance :)

HQ - Aedald VIII - Moon 5 - Republic Military School
    Office - Lustrevik III - Moon 2 - Quafe Company
    Warehouse