Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My mouse is freaking out.

patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148

Recently my mouse has been acting crazy. Everything will be normal and then the next moment the mouse will stop responding. The light still gets brighter when it senses movement and I have checked that its plugged in quite snuggly...so I'm not sure what to do. When it stops everything else runs the exact same. Any help?

Comments

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031
    That might be hardware problems or you're just running too many programs in the background if you really want to know more go find a tech support board and post your problem there.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

You thats a big coincidence because I've been having the exact same problem lately...
    But i think mine is due to the wire having a short or something... And when I move the mouse too roughly It just stops working but the light stays on and gets like in active mode so it's shinning brightly....

It strangely only started when I began searching for a new mouse... ::::06::
    Think my old one is jealous?
    It usually happens when I'm playing Call of Duty... due to my rapid mouse movements

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

oh hahaha... I thought you were talking about the animal... I was about to say it might be time to let it go lol hahaha...

• a3specsupraa3specsupra Member Posts: 44
    Haha I thought the same thing Dave hahahahaha.