Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Entertainment is everywhere in life

If you're an adult fan of the Disney full-length Aladdin movies in Walt Disney's 100 Years Of Magic dvd then I doubt you'll like these shorter animated segments. However, if you're a young Aladdin or Jasmine fan, then this video will most likely be a hit. The running time is 45 minutes and the video contains 2 stories. P.S. Robin Williams does not do the voice of the Genie but nonetheless, the actor who portrays the Genie is adequate enough.

The following is a description of the stories from the backside of the video jacket: 1. "The Garden of Evil" in disney dvd is no bed of roses for Jasmine, Aladdin and their friends. A plant monster plucks the Princess from her room and takes her home where she'll be the prettiest flower in his garden. But Jasmine's too clever to be stuck with a thorny problem like this! 2. It's "Elemental My Dear Jasmine" when Saleen, a menacing mermaid, magically traps Jasmine in an underwater grotto! Then Saleen transforms her own tail into legs and walks right into Aladdin's arms!

Comments

• johanan12johanan12 Member Posts: 49

Disney rules!!!

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

What the? got a total mindfuck in this thread, what has this to do with Roleplaying? haha:D BUT disney films are the best ever!:d

• nheL03nheL03 Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by legend55

What the? got a total mindfuck in this thread, what has this to do with Roleplaying? haha:D BUT disney films are the best ever!:d

LOL! i must be move at off-topic discussion :)

Disney film was awsome! i watched a lot of disney film way back 90's