Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ozzfest

anyone happen to go to ozzfest this year? i went to the 1 in jersey, it sucked. the stadium, if u cood call it that, was so small there wasnt even a pit. i tried to move chairs around to make room for a mosh pit but security stopped me. my bro got in an argument with marylin manson and got thrown out, funny stuff. on the way there we got in a car crash, but it wasnt bad so we kept drivin. then we saw this piece of crap trailer along the road on sale for 5 bucks, so we bought it. my bro says hell do something with it. anyway, korn kicks ass live, got me breakin stuff, and killswitch engage kicked lots of ass too. ozzy doesnt really jump and hop around the stage anymore... he sorta... shuffles, like a turtle, and hes hunched over alot. pretty funny. he still sounds the same, when singing anyway, as he did long ago. i had fun, and thats my story, i went like a week ago but i didnt think to make a topic. did any1 go to any of the concerts?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
- Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Um...  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

.... wait... what? im confused... wut u talking bout?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

ohhhh.... right, forgot bout my quote. i dont think ive changed it since i joined the site.

- Unknown Author

why are ppl just makin faces?

- Unknown Author

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460