Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Opinion of Neocron

SyncErrorSyncError Member Posts: 2

I started playing Neocron during NC Beta 4 just before its retail release and continued playing up until the release of NC 2. I've been out of the game for some time but stay somewhat current as some of my old friends are now GMs and KK employees.

Many people on this and other forums can give you long lists of what is wrong with the game -- most of which are true. The support team is quite small, but responsive. The dev team is quite small, sometimes slow at fixing things, but they listen to the community. Many features are promised and never delivered.

What a lot of people fail to bring to light is why Neocron is so "fun". Even the Neocron veterans who have become disgruntled and left the game, almost all of them will say the one thing Neocron was, was fun.

I left Neocron 10 months ago, had played many MMOs before Neocron and have played several since. Neocron is still by far the best one out there -- hands down. It has a life to it that is hard to explain. While the server populations are low, they are so low that everyone knows eachother and more importantly -- you are able to make a difference or effect the world around you. It is easy to create a clan with a certain goal (whether it be the total annilation of a certain enemy faction or a roleplaying group or an player organized event group) and to acheive those goals. In other MMOs its difficult, almost impossible, to make a name for yourself. In Neocron, you can actually become someone well known and important if you choose to. Its PvP is usually named as the best PvP system in existance by all reviewers, something I still find to hold true.

Neocron has problems. But if you haven't played it, give it a chance as its an expierence worth having.

Sincerely,
Donnie "SyncError" Domino

Comments

• NeocronLoverNeocronLover Member Posts: 40

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Played Since Beta4..................................Have we got thing?

Atleast An E-mail That Say's Thanks and your that game victory HUH?

or let the old players employed or a GM  BELIVE ME THEY WILL HELP!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT MY NAME  i did it cause i love it keep typing Cause They Will Give you _>

imagethanks