Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hot News: Diablo 3 Release supposedly by the end of February / early March!

boubhsboubhs Member Posts: 73

Hot News: Diablo 3 Release supposedly by the end of February / early March!

Although many fans believe that Diablo 3 will crash into the Cologne Cathedral like a meteor in this country, we can assure you that the demon travels conventionally. Having said that, we've already arrived at the bridge to the freshest news regarding the release date. ;)

This afternoon we heard from a reliable source that in the 7th or 8th calendar week (of this year) dozens of meter high pallets with the Diablo 3 Standard and Collector's Editions are being expected at a big, international trans-shipment center. The destination: the big German retail shops like "Media Markt", "Saturn" and all the others.

For understandable reasons our source couldn't tell us the delivery date, but if we assume it takes another 10-14 days from the big warehouses, then Diablo 3 could be hitting the stores by the end of February or early March. Accordingly, the so-called "Gold"-Version along with the Guide Books should be in production and print at this moment. Incidentally, we were also told that Diablo 3 was declared once before already, in November last year, but got canceled. Calendar week 7/8 were also booked with reservations, but we're in high hopes that it will work out this time.

That's all for our latest news, as soon as we know more, we will post a new update immediately.

http://d3db.com/news/id/93

Comments

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

my excitement for this game died about 2 years ago.

• youngkgyoungkg Member UncommonPosts: 357

Originally posted by nerovipus32

Ditto.. but it wasnt untill i saw the Lineage 3 gameplay vid that my attention shifted.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Hmm...

Right around the release of Reckoning. I'm hoping I'll enjoy Reckoning more. Diablo has always been very entertaining for me but the RMT is a huge turnoff for me. I hate when real cash make a whore out of a good franchise. 

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

This is not news, it's a rumor. Big difference.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

My interest in Diablo 3 died more than a year ago when they showed how much Wow bled through into their Diablo franchise. Not only that, but I literally buried the Diablo franchise the day they announced "Real Money Auction".

I prefer RMTs to remain where they belong, illegal.

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

Bravo Blizzard.  It is a shame they are one of the few companies that believe a finished, polished product is more important then releasing at the original slated release date (which is usually the Holiday season).

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

get the hell out of this forum if you aren't going to play d3. 

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by nerovipus32

join the crowd

• DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679

Well Blizzard did say they are aiming for release by the end of the first quarter so its not really news.

They also just yesterday made it clear (did read it in an article on a gameside) on there twitter page that there is no releasedate yet and everyone would just be guessing.

Sad thing is no matter when it comes out and how bad the game will be and how low Blizzard will have fallen to make RMT legal in there game instead of going the hard way of fighting it.....still despite all that millions will buy it and blindly love it.

They do need to get there act toigether tho and release it before too many ppls will start hearing about Lineage 3 tho lol

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

D3 will have to wait until I am done exhausting Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning. Then maybe I'll go buy it.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/