Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep getting banned randomly

Locktheback3Locktheback3 Member Posts: 2

Not sure what's going on but I'm constantly getting banned at random. I'm not doing anything wrong, and I get banned out of nowhere. Not sure if this is a glitch or if one of your moderators is trolling me or trolling everyone by banning random accounts.

Comments

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857

Mods are randomly banning people.  I have been banned too, and have never comitted a violation in my life.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

Business as usual around hurr.

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

Yeah I got banned with reason trolling. I never trolled around here, all I did was post truth. And we know truth may hurt a lot of people. Now that's what I thought I got banned for, but the post in question was a one liner without any sense of trolling what so ever.

So I figured there's either a mod trying to troll me or simply one or two bad apples on their team. Never questioned this publicaly I may add, but now that you put it like that it may have been some kind of an error as well..

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Email [email protected] to give feedback or discuss things with MikeB, our Community Manager.  We don't handle this on the forums, so locking this thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.