Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hysteria - Looking for members

Hysteria currently is a small guild created by a group of friends, we wish to extend this and create a large social experience made up of varied and interesting people come the launch of Guild Wars 2.

Who are we are looking for? Anyone! As long as you can abide by the following your application should be a breeze:

•Be at least 17 years of age. (Those younger shall be accepted providing they show maturity)

•Have a good standard of written and spoken English.

•Demonstrate a good understanding of MMORPG's.

•Be mature at all times.

We are primarily a European based guild but please do feel free to apply if you are from anywhere else! We wish to create a thriving community of players willing to help each other participate in all aspects of Guild Wars 2 from PvP & World PvP to PvE.

As said before we are a very new guild and wish to establish our presence soon, if you have any queries feel free to contact me anytime.

- Ashen

Comments

• BlakkrskyrrBlakkrskyrr Member Posts: 230

Sounds good.  I really like the name.  Makes me think of Alice in Wonderland (that is, the original wacky story).  What are the steps?

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Nice advert :) good luck.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D