Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did game with low budget can compete with great productions?

boulibratboulibrat Member Posts: 17

As in theme. Did game with low budget can compete with great productions?  Did will enough it that game  will be good? What is your opinion? 

Comments

• shantidevashantideva Member UncommonPosts: 186

Yeah....eh. What?

Did you mean...or perhaps you...no..you lost me there buddy.

As for the premises of this game, sounds very good, The polish knows how to make medeival, and D&d 3 might not be as good as Ad&d but it's still quite good. Sign where?

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day!"

• ShrewdcrowShrewdcrow Member UncommonPosts: 7

It has a certain charm to it, I'm giving it a try.

For the Empire!!

• F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124

I've read up on it and watched a few developer diaries and it looks and sounds awesome, It's early alpha-build so I'm not sure what to expect and I also don't know any polish so I won't know what's going on - but I'm keen to give it a try and the english version should be coming soon from what I've read.

• rooster99rooster99 Member UncommonPosts: 30

lol

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

Depends how they distribute their budget between the areas of the game being developed

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Well, Guildwars was made with a very low budget and still sold great so with a good team you can make a good game with limited resources. Strain also made Diablo a huge hit and it wasn't that expensive either (even though it isn't a MMO).

I have no clue about Ether fields though, can't say I recognize any of their devs. It is a lot harder to pull off a great game with limited budget, particularly a MMO.

• boulibratboulibrat Member Posts: 17

Loolke the problem is even with this that lack of money for it to go to the exhibition ;) I describe this as building home during the air raids in the war. If the game survive a time to find sponsors and publisher no one destroy this game (maybe time). If it has potential will be the most recognizable game in the world.