Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is everyone?

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

So i finally got the game working,

Wondering which servers everyone has rolled to? Is everyone here spread out or is there a large chunk of the mmorpg community on one particular server?

Would be good to game with some of the community is why i ask :)

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• stealthbrstealthbr Member UncommonPosts: 1,054
    East coast RP-PVP Jung-Ma.
  • Sora2810Sora2810 Member Posts: 567

There's a good chunk of players spread everywhere. My suggestion this game is a 'legacy' MMO. With no cross-server stuff, it functions on a single-server's community.

My guild has over 300 active players. We started a sith alt guild as well. Our goal is to work with each other to compete with PVP. Since Ilum will now require kills, we will define times for us to 'raid' pvp with our emp/rep chars. It's working out really well. 

Find a big guild and have a blast. You won't regret it.

Played - M59, EQOA, EQ, EQ2, PS, SWG[Favorite], DAoC, UO, RS, MXO, CoH/CoV, TR, FFXI, FoM, WoW, Eve, Rift, SWTOR, TSW.
    Playing - PS2, AoW, GW2

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Best bet is to join a zerg guild like this one.

http://www.ruinnation.com/swtor/

• AfterlifeAfterlife Member UncommonPosts: 256

The Jung!

Also, Ruin pssshhh. who?

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Originally posted by Mellkor

Wondering which servers everyone has rolled to? Is everyone here spread out or is there a large chunk of the mmorpg community on one particular server?

Vulkars Highway.. East Coast PvP

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

To answer the question, the mmorpg.com community doesn't often play together on games but rather just congregates here to moan, praise and whatever else over games.

• Angier2758Angier2758 Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

I'm on iron citadel.

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Empire side I am on Bergeron Colony and Republic side I went with Hyperspace Cannon, or maybe flip that.    Anyways, i am putting WAY to many hours into that game, but I can not seem to make myself stop very easily.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Lord Calypho, RP-PVP EU

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Most people playing don't really bother too much here.... I suggest the official forumns will get you real community.

• Frostclaw.

• PapaB34RPapaB34R Member Posts: 300

Basilisk drone (EU PVP server) think its the nr 1 populated one, got it in beta and rolled it for my main chr, its crowded and at times theres a que but... well worth the wait

• RageOfKillsRageOfKills Member Posts: 14
    Anyone on here from Port Nowhere? Its a US East PvP server, my mains called Blastin, he's a commando with gunnery spec
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

West coast pvp server Wound in the Force here. Pretty good community on this server so far.

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Where is everyone you ask.....here I is!!!!!!!!

Made my first characters on Mind Trick during second day of early access. Problem being, a bunch of other folks liked the name as well. The next week I spent most nights logging in, looking at queue, then logging off till late late night. 3AM or so on an EST server. Within a couple hrs, it was time to crash.

Thus I moved to 2 servers for my characters. One for Empire, and the other for Republic characters.  I chose the light servers this time, and even though they have fixed the queues, I have no intention of heading back.

If some like minded gamers want specifics for server names and character names, feel free to shoot me a message on this forum.

I may even one day level up my characters on the PVP server, and invite folks from here to come take a shot at my hot self.  Woo woo buckeroo, might just have to smack the shit out of joo!!!! image

BTW.....what the hell emote is this? image

Looks like the one is skull fucking the other. HAH

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Ajunta Pall West RP-PvP

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Originally posted by Isane

Most people playing don't really bother too much here.... I suggest the official forumns will get you real community.

I dont know about others, but I dont really like posting on forums when posts can be 2 pages back in a matter of minutes.

MMORPG would be awesome if the mods simply enforced the rules, and kept each games general discussion forums for those enjoying each game, and not as a place for folks to complain about inane BS. It is supposed to be a ban to constantly attack a game, even if what you are writing is thesis quality material. After a while folks get it....they dont like the game. Move on already.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.