Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CM Blackvelvet from Gameforge... pretty impressed I must say :)

VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Lets have some positivity for a change and give kudos to a guy/girl doing it right.

After making use of their feedback/ suggestion email addy I expected to hear nothing more, and tbh I wouldnt have cried too loudly about it if I hadn't. I wasn't on a crusade or anything and it was more passing thoughts then demands, but...

I did get a reply. And a personal nicely written one at that.

"Greetings Vesavius,

I apologize for the late reply.

First of all: Happy New Year! I hope you had a good start into 2012... /etc"

Now I know this won't rock the world of many as a thread,and thats fine, but It just struck me as a good thing and a good indicator of the how the CMs are approaching this from Gameforge. It actually gives me more confidence in the change over.

Comments

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Kuraphimaru

now send another ticket under different email and see if you get the exact same greeting line :)

hehe nah. I hear what your saying, but the reply was actually very human, talking about my comments and how they worked with regards to lore etc.

I am very cyncial about customer service as well in general, thats why this was noted enough to comment on it here, but I also think we should give dues when companies do well.

Communicating with the playerbase on a personal level is doing well imo.