Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GIve Me SOme INfo PlZ

I had a question about WOW......Is it going to be a game like diablo were u click the mouse to move or is it going to be like ever quest were u use the keys to moves back and forth from place place to place plz respond thank youimage

POopEr

The Realm Online: 32 warrior 22 wizard

ShadowBane: 45 ranger 58 priest

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Movement is gonna be same as EQ, DAoC etc.

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    World of Warcraft will be nothing like Diablo... (Shadowbane has the point and click interface... I liked that...)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • shadowbanershadowbaner Member Posts: 16
    Thank you for the info. on WOW. I also liked the poitn and click movement like shadowbane diablo etc....but ohh well i can get used to using the keys to moveimage

POopEr

The Realm Online: 32 warrior 22 wizard

ShadowBane: 45 ranger 58 priest

• KingBuddy30KingBuddy30 Member Posts: 59
    World of Warcraft will be movement like everquest type. But in eq the moverment is very robot like and it's just real shit. Good e.g of cool movement options and stuff would be Unreal Tournament 2003 movement in that game is very nice. Even thos it's a different type of game from an mmorpg. My point is i think World of Warcraft will have very free type movement. Witch i think lots of people would enjoy much more. As for d2 wow will be nothing like it at all. I do not know wht so many people compare them. Diablo 2 is an action/rpg. wow is mmorpg total different type games. But i have to admit i do like the d2 view when i use to play it. Fully 3d looks better tho.

Igsharmik

Games I Play:

Quake Live
    Track Mania Nations Forever
    Runes of Magic

• DarkyDarky Member Posts: 59

For all those who really like to compare WoW and D2, there's a quote for you:

Will there be a Hardcore Mode?
    No. Hardcore Mode is a feature in the Diablo universe.

(That's the WoW FAQ)

Hoping for a better future for gaming freaks and other kinds of nerds all over the world,

Darky

-------------------------------------------------------
    I don't have a signature so stop looking for one.

• AluadanAluadan Member Posts: 118

KingBuddy30 I don't quite understand how EQ's movement is so different from any other FPS other then you had to hold down the right mouse button to mouse look. Personally I thought it had the best controls I've ever used in a MMORPG.

• ultimusxxxultimusxxx Member Posts: 6

Ok here is some facts about world of warcraft.

there will be 2 main factions. Alliance and horde. Each of these factions will contain races. The Alliance consists of humans,dwarfs,gnomes, and night elves. The horde consists of orcs,trolls,taurens, and undead. Each race has it's own capital city.

There are 8 classes in WoW. druids,hunters,rogues,warriors,warlocks,mages,priests,paladins and I may be missing one but i don't remember the last one. Anyway the game is gonna be a blast so......yeah. And when your done playing it for the first night, ur gonna look like thisimage

• bukshotbukshot Member Posts: 277

Originally posted by ultimusxxx
    there will be 2 main factions. Alliance and horde. Each of these factions will contain races. The Alliance consists of humans,dwarfs,gnomes, and night elves. The horde consists of orcs,trolls,taurens, and undead. Each race has it's own capital city.
    There are 8 classes in WoW. druids,hunters,rogues,warriors,warlocks,mages,priests,paladins and I may be missing one but i don't remember the last one. Anyway the game is gonna be a blast so......yeah. And when your done playing it for the first night, ur gonna look like thisimage

Dude read the dates on the post moron, this is from "03" WTF is your deal?

• TansTans Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by bukshot
    Originally posted by ultimusxxx
    There are 8 classes in WoW. druids,hunters,rogues,warriors,warlocks,mages,priests,paladins and I may be missing one but i don't remember the last one. Anyway the game is gonna be a blast so......yeah. And when your done playing it for the first night, ur gonna look like thisimage

Dude read the dates on the post moron, this is from "03" WTF is your deal?

I think he's stuck in some time flux; the only topics he has been responding to have been from the '03s.

---------------------------------------
    Why are you reading this? This is crap compared to what's above.