Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

15% off for End of the Year sale

ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

i think Playspan is doing there last end of the year sale. They have 15% off all the game credits.

Coupon code: 15off

Type it in at checkout: http://www.playspan.com/end-year-celebration-get-15-your-favorite-currencies

Comments

• ter890623ter890623 Member Posts: 4

does this post a spam or not?

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

I don't know if its considered spam since they are real deals. but sometimes threads just get moved here. 

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Since you've been here less then a month then some will look at your post as advertising and possibly spam where others will see you as alerting other members to a deal online.

If it were the only thing you post then it would be considered advertising which isn't allowed on this site. Posting it over several forums or threads would be called spam and would also be cause for moderation. Just as importantly is what your post is promoting; gaming currency. That website appears to sell only authorized publishers virtual currency which falls really, really close to something that is forbidden on this website. And that is the buying or selling of in-game virtual goods, currency or services.

From my personal, cynical, and unofficial point of view as a long term member you're still an unknown factor. You've posted a fair bit which indicates you're here to participate but you're also new and 'advertising' a deal elsewhere. If you had posted this in the first 10 of your posts then I would have reported your post for advertising.

Referral links are flat out not allowed. The Rules of Conduct are at the bottom of every page.

Some additional information: A couple of threads down someone is asking a very similar question. They've been here less than 2 days and have less than 10 posts. I see that person as a spammer and advertiser who is not here because they want to be a member of this community. They only want to use this community

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams