Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hack n Slash MMO suggestions?

ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

Anyone have any free to play old school hack n slash mmo suggestions? Looking at Rusty Hearts right now. The game actually looks pretty good. Anyone have any other suggestions besides this?

Comments

• omega78omega78 Member UncommonPosts: 260

For hack n slash/beat em ups you have a rather small amount to look at, but they are all good in their own right.

First there is Grand Chase a 2d beat em up game with A LOT of characters and each character (save 3-4) have 4 jobs to play as. The weapons they use range from many things. One character Jin uses his fists, where as one character 

Elsword- From the makers of Grand Chase, similar only Elsword is far more combo oriented. You cannot move in Elsword as you can in Grand Chase, I would say Elsword is easier to start with seeing as steps (abusing the game mechanics to move faster) but that is replaced with learning more advanced combos. There IS a stamina system though.

Ghost X- I have never played it, but it looks interesting enough to play

Vindictus- I'm sure you have heard of this, bloody, fast and very good looking. Not much else I can explain, its more of a hands on thing.

Dragon Nest- A toony version of Vindictus, very different from it though. It has far more emphasis on skills than Vindictus does. It also has more "classes" than Vindictus does.

Other than that...hard to say, maybe Dragon Saga? 

I wish you luck in your endeavors. Have a good day

• KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452

Good suggestions.

Also try Dungeon Fighter Online if you want a side-scrolling brawling MMO that somewhat resembles games like Streets of Rage / Double Dragon.

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

Dragon Nest and don't look back.

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

Originally posted by Khaeros

Good suggestions.

Also try Dungeon Fighter Online if you want a side-scrolling brawling MMO that somewhat resembles games like Streets of Rage / Double Dragon.

I'll take a look at Dungeon Fighter Online. I love Double Dragon. I actually started Rusty Hearts and am enjoying it. Loving the graphics.