Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A RPG most don't know about...

I thought I'd just tell you all about this game Earth Eternal. It's pretty good for a Browser-Based MMO and it looks to be a big supported of Role-Playing. Since you play as "Animals" (named Beasts) a lot of the RP'ers are 'Furries' but you don't have to be one really. Uh so yeah, the community is very nice (only in OB, not corrupted yet image) and maybe you'll like the casual gameplay too. Enjoy.

Note: If you don't find the Role-Playing section, this is a link to it image

Blinking contest... NOW!

Comments

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

Originally posted by LostGaming

I thought I'd just tell you all about this game Earth Eternal. It's pretty good for a Browser-Based MMO and it looks to be a big supported of Role-Playing. Since you play as "Animals" (named Beasts) a lot of the RP'ers are 'Furries' but you don't have to be one really. Uh so yeah, the community is very nice (only in OB, not corrupted yet image) and maybe you'll like the casual gameplay too. Enjoy.

I really want to try the game, but the link in broken.. So can you tell me some more about the game? since I can't look it up on the site.

• zachmatthewszachmatthews Member Posts: 7

sounds fun,i might try it

• bookfacerbookfacer Member Posts: 3
  • pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

Dude...really...this game has been shut down since 24/11/2011 while it was in beta...

And you come now  in 2012 and tell us to "enjoy" playing it? No wonder your name is Lost Gaming....

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648

Originally posted by pupurun

Dude...really...this game has been shut down since 24/11/2011 while it was in beta...

And you come now  in 2012 and tell us to "enjoy" playing it? No wonder your name is Lost Gaming....

Could it be because the OP posted that in 2010 way before the game shutdown? Maybe you should change your name to uninciteful gamer?

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001

Originally posted by Epicent

Could it be because the OP posted that in 2010 way before the game shutdown? Maybe you should change your name to uninciteful gamer?

I did not know about this game that was in beta 6 weeks ago, thanks OP.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

Originally posted by Epicent

My bad! I fell on a necro post!

It had two recent replies and it was on the first page of mmorpg.com's Current Forum Activity ffs!!!    

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locked due to necro. Preventing further confusion.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.