Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how far did you reach?

I am an altoholic so what i got was :

-Sage 31

-Scoundrel 22

-Mercenary 28

-Sith Warrior 24

-Sith Assasin 21

-Vanguard 18

I am still having a lot of fun, tough playing characters on the same planet for the 3rd time gets a little dull, and it got me spacebarring through the text a few times.

But then Vacation is almost over (advantage of being a teacher is that we have schoolvacations overhere in europe the winter vacation almost lasts 3 weeks for me) and that when i start concentrating on a single character, still havent made a choice tough.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

50 sorcerer

35 merc

26 sniper

17 jugg

15 ass

I am an altoholic as well

Edit at some point I hope to have all 16 classes to 50  hahaha

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962

Starting and playing a new character is very entertaining somehow in this game. It's easy to play diffirent characters at the same time, unlike most other mmo's where you feel forced to finish a character first.

I just made sure I finished act one on my Sorcerer before I continue the Juggernaut.

Sith Sorcerrer: 31

Sith Juggernaut: 19

Smuggler (forgot what I took): 15 or something

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

Smuggler 11

Then I got bored out of my mind and uninstalled.

ya the game is a bit boring at low levels, no skills yet, ect... sad that you gave up so fast....but let me guess you also soloed .....

I played Solo for a couple days , was pretty boring.....then my friends got on and we play as a group and amazing how much more fun it is....

At 14 the game gets a lot better since you can run faster, and 25 even better, I really do hate all the running, ugh.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Not much of an altoholic here. More of a sufferer from monocharacteritis.

- lvl 42 operative

- lvl 2 sith warrior

- lvl 3 sith inquisitor

If end game ends up being under-developed (and it looks like it, at least polish wise) I might be forced to start an alt anyway though. In that case I think I'll make a gunslinger.

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

Originally posted by tom_gore

Smuggler 11

Boohoo you wont be missed.

Ive got myself a lvl 47 jedi Sentinel. he should be 50 tho. ive been slacking during the last lvls XD

oh and i premade a jedi consular (to be shadow)

and a trooper wich are both lvl 2 :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • artemisentr4artemisentr4 Member UncommonPosts: 1,431

Jedi Shadow Tank lvl 35

Smuggler Scoundrel lvl 12

Jedi Sentinel lvl 13

Loving my tank, just got past act 1 and enjoying the story. Once I reach 50 I my go Sith Inqusitor for the opposite point of view. Only problem is I keep out leveling everything because I am a completionist on each planet. Earning commendations for my mods.  As well as running the space combat for credits. And running FPs with guildies adds to it as well. Doesn't matter though, because the stories make it fun regardless.

“How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder, without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better, and not the world about them?”
    R.A.Salvatore

• VegettoVegetto Member Posts: 841

Originally posted by Entropy14
    50 sorcerer

35 merc

26 sniper

17 jugg

15 ass

Your /play time must be 14 days lol, how the fuck.

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

To me the Republic is the side for adults and Empire is the side for teens, I just got sick of the whole emo vibe from the Empires story.

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

23  smug/gunslinger

19 imp angent/sniper

17 sith inq/sorc

13 sith warr/jug

13 jedi knight/guard

12 sith inq/assassin

11 bounty hunter/merc

11 bounty hunter/powertech

11 jedi con/shadow

Ya i love alts. image

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• DrachonisDrachonis Member Posts: 183

42 Jug and still having a blast.  Sure there are bugs and issues, but no deal breakers, and easily delt with till fixed. And by judging by the patch notes, they seem to be addressing these in a decent fashion.  I can't wain to play my IA next :P

Originally posted by Vegetto

Originally posted by Entropy14

50 sorcerer

35 merc

26 sniper

17 jugg

15 ass

Your /play time must be 14 days lol, how the fuck.

Lol no but me and my friends have put in a few 20 hour days, lawls.

Originally posted by tixylix

To me the Republic is the side for adults and Empire is the side for teens, I just got sick of the whole emo vibe from the Empires story.

Well I am 36 far from a Teen and im loving the empire stories, and im far from EMO, seems a lot of people thing only kids will play the empire, but our guild is all 18+

I am excited to see the Republic storylines, this will come tho a little later , maybe in a couple months.

• artemisentr4artemisentr4 Member UncommonPosts: 1,431

Originally posted by grunt187

23  smug/gunslinger

19 imp angent/sniper

17 sith inq/sorc

13 sith warr/jug

13 jedi knight/guard

12 sith inq/assassin

11 bounty hunter/merc

11 bounty hunter/powertech

11 jedi con/shadow

Ya i love alts. image

You may want to get through Act 1 with one character. So you can get your legacy name and start building your legacy level. Doesn't mean much atm because they haven't added in the rewards yet. But it is cool to have a last name for all your characters. I guess it doesn't matter that much,  it looks like you are in alt paradise anyway, so no biggie. image

“How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder, without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better, and not the world about them?”
    R.A.Salvatore

• melmoth1melmoth1 Member Posts: 762

Toons are on pvp server  Nad's sarcophagus.

PVE Juggernaut 39: Melmoth (tanking spec so crappy at pvp) - named after the tragic villain Melmoth from the novel Melmoth the Wanderer who sold his soul to the devil for an extended lifespan.

PVP Bounty Hunter 16: Zaroff - named after the villain from The Most Dangerous Game

Sith Assassin 21: Maleficus - latin for evil and wicked.

Imperial Agent 11: Nightspore - named after a character from an old Scottish SF surreal novel called Voyage to Arcturus.

Juggernaut is best for PVE and flashpoints.

Bounty Hunter is ace in PVP, leveling him entirely through pvp and class quests.

Regards

Melmoth

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

Originally posted by tixylix

The stories are fine, but my god, the general chat on Empire side is dire. It is far worse than Barrens chat ever was.

As for my characters...

50 Jedi Shadow

18 Operative

17 Sith Sorcerer

8 Trooper

1 Jedi Knight

1 Smuggler

Usually play alts a lot, this is the first time I've capped a character before making an alt.

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

Originally posted by xeniar

Smuggler 11

That's about as pointless as saying that you matter because you're still playing.

..Cake..

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857

47 Sorc

25 Marauder

18 Merc

14 Assassin

14 Juggernaut

10 Sniper

The Sorc is currently plagued by two bugs.  One, his Darth title is not dplayed.  Two, he can't enter any instance after The Foundry.  BW assures me both will be fixed in a few hours.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• eugameugam Member UncommonPosts: 984

35 sage

I am not an altaholic :D

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

With another 2 hour que on my guilds server last night it will be a while before alts become an issue on anything than an alt server.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641

I got one toon at 23 Sith Sorcerer.

Now I love gaming but I limite my sessions to roughly to 2/4 hours a day per game but really don't play more than two games a day when I'm off, so looking at these numbers you guys are putting up is quite a bit of a shock to me so a question....

When you put that many hours into a game espescially alts don't you realise that you're going to burn out rather quickly? 

Could this be the source of the dissatisafaction in MMO's these days the dev's just cannot produce enough content to satisfy any of you. As the saying goes all things in moderation.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Just hit 50 on my Vanguard last night.

Started my Jedi Consular (selected Sage) and got him to level 12.

Have an Imp Agent at 14 on another server.

Not that interested in raiding so been hitting up the lowbie instances/final class quests for my guildies on my Vanguard.

Especially the final Jedi Knight story quest cause, my god, WHO AT BIOWARE THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

Originally posted by sgel

Originally posted by xeniar

Smuggler 11

That's about as pointless as saying that you matter because you're still playing.

no i just wanted to point out that i pretty much detest people who try an MMO for 5 hours because that 5 hours will show you the entire thing right?

but speaking of pointless, pointing out my pointlessness is pretty pointless asswell.

im glad youve joined the club.

• Marius6870Marius6870 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I started on the 13th of December during Earlie Access, and have the following...

50 Sith Sorcerer

24 Sith Warrior

21 Scoundrel

16 Bounty Hunter

5 Jedi Counsular (Going Shadow)

3 Imperial Agent

18 Jedi Knight

12 Sith Assassin

Yeah, I love alts to as you guys can see...

P.S I got laid off my job for awhile so I got a ton of spare time to play. Its really the only way you get these kind of results in such a limited amount of time.I also played every toon by myself with no help, so no 12 man work shifts here....