Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Female Smuggler voiced by the actress who voiced Phil and Lil from Rugrats

So that's why when my smuggler is talking shit its even more humorous. I couldn't figure out why!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/fullcredits#cast

What are some notables for the actor/actress who voiced your toon/companion?

.. But in a good way.

Comments

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

She was also on futurama. I knew i loved my smuggler for some reason. image

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

All I know is that there is a particular vendor voice that I swear is Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords. Next time you're playing, listen to the vendor that says "Looking to upgrade your arsenal?"

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• Originally posted by Blacknd

So that's why when my smuggler is talking shit its even more humorous. I couldn't figure out why!

its not my own toon, but one of my companions for my trooper is voiced by Timothy Omundson, fans of the show Psych may know him as Detecive Lassiter. once i realized whose voice it was, it made me like him alot more.

also have noticed James Urbaniak(the voice of Dr. Venture on the The Venture Brother) do the voice for a few characters, including an important one in chapter one of the trooper story. his voice i recognized instantly where as it took a little while to figure out omundson's.

• LidaneLidane Member CommonPosts: 2,300

Originally posted by gaou

Originally posted by Blacknd

its not my own toon, but one of my companions for my trooper is voiced by Timothy Omundson, fans of the show Psych may know him as Detecive Lassiter. once i realized whose voice it was, it made me like him alot more.

I can't even count how many Troopers I've seen with some variation of Lassiter or some other Psych reference as a name. 

Personally, I think it's great. Psych is a funny show and having a feline version of Lassie following you around is awesome. Also, Robert Pine from CHiPS is the Jedi Knight Master. I love that. 

• holifeetholifeet Member Posts: 532

Originally posted by DannyGlover

All I know is that there is a particular vendor voice that I swear is Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords. Next time you're playing, listen to the vendor that says "Looking to upgrade your arsenal?"

I know that vendor, and I always thought it was the same one as the rest, such as the one who says something about having the best stuff at the best prices. I thought it sounded a bit like John Motson, the English football commentator, but can't think why he'd be invited to voice a Star Wars game.

All hail the Pixel, for it is glorious Orange!
  • BlackndBlacknd Member Posts: 600

Originally posted by Lidane

Originally posted by gaou

Originally posted by Blacknd

I can't even count how many Troopers I've seen with some variation of Lassiter or some other Psych reference as a name. 

Personally, I think it's great. Psych is a funny show and having a feline version of Lassie following you around is awesome. Also, Robert Pine from CHiPS is the Jedi Knight Master. I love that. 

FemShep with Lassie?! Hells yes!

.. But in a good way.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,520

Loved Phil and Lil on the Rugrats, but do not like the Smuggler's voice in TOR. She is far too gruff to me. Meh.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

A guy on Hoth sounded so much like Morgan Freeman I was almost convinced it was him but probably not. Is there a list of all the actors and the parts they play?

• KamikazegoKamikazego Member UncommonPosts: 224

The male trooper is voiced by the same guy who did Matt Horner on SC2!

The male jedi knight is voiced by the guy who voiced Solid Snake.

• Originally posted by dougmysticey

A guy on Hoth sounded so much like Morgan Freeman I was almost convinced it was him but probably not. Is there a list of all the actors and the parts they play?

here is your best bet although most are just listed as various:

you might also want to check the in game credits which can be accessed at character selection(be warned though, it takes a long freaking time to get to the voice actors)