Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Mind Boggling Stats

12346»

Comments

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

durr hurr those big collective numbers must mean the game is worth spending 15 dollars. Guess I buy it now. Derp

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Yep... them's the signs of a doomed game...

• OlgarkOlgark Member UncommonPosts: 342

Originally posted by Lobotomist

10 million  hours of voicover - skipped

:P

I do not skip through the VO's even if I have seen them a few times. I get groups screaming at me but I don't really care. They will wait till I have seen it all, again.

• AsatrusFireAsatrusFire Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by sgel

Why don't they say how many players are playing?

indeed

• AsatrusFireAsatrusFire Member Posts: 34

World Wide that really isn't very much. 1 million

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Originally posted by Olgark

Originally posted by Lobotomist

10 million  hours of voicover - skipped

:P

I do not skip through the VO's even if I have seen them a few times. I get groups screaming at me but I don't really care. They will wait till I have seen it all, again.

I do, but I feel a little guilty doing it, because that is supposed to be the big selling point, but when you play alts, most the quests are ones you have done before, so it becomes a little like nap time to watch it again for me....When I say I feel guilty, I just feel like I am not playing it 'right'...But I can't stop myself.

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Originally posted by AsatrusFire

World Wide that really isn't very much. 1 million

WoW (to use a popular example) has the most players still and it's around what? ~10 mil? That isn't very much either world wide. I mean, how many people are there? nearly 7 billion? For an MMO 1 million players is decent. Hell, back in the day getting 250,000 (or so) players on EQ or DAOC was an amazing feat. Of course though today more people have sufficient internet/internet speeds and suitable computers to play MMO's, but still most people (the vast, vast, VAST majority of people) don't.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Originally posted by Shivam

Originally posted by sgel

Why don't they say how many players are playing?

Why people find something to complain even in light hearted posts?

B/c ppl complaing whenever f2p game releases the same kind of "info" to show how succesfull it is.

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

I would love to see weekly updates, with just those categories. But that wont happen because those numbers would fall drastically.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• ChaoticaChaotica Member UncommonPosts: 93

I am really enjoying this game. I had a MMO hiatus for about three years before this one came out. I was just bored with the regular way MMO's did things. SWTOR really spiced things up with VO and Companions. Does it need some bug fixes and some upgrades? Yes But, is it still a LOT of fun? YES!

A Voice From Within

• DevianeDeviane Member UncommonPosts: 108

so nobody cares space combat, yeah sith outnumber jedis...personally i enjoyed playing more the  BH/trooper than the  JK/SW  i still have to  try smuggler/IA and SI/JC

btw  what is the short version for   the name/class  smuggler?