Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Skyrim Mod List

kashiegamerkashiegamer Member Posts: 263

My PC isn't good, but that doesn't stop me from using mods. Here are my Skyrim mods as of today:

• Sun Glare v3

• Xenius' Enhancements (Detailed Body, No More Blocky Faces, etc)

• Vurt's Flora Overhaul (Low-Res Version)

• Serious 2k HD landscape retexture (Low-Res Version)

• Realistic Lighting without Post Processing

• Elys Level Uncapper

• Enhanced Perks

• PISE (Improved Skyrim Experience)

• Realistic Water Textures

• Weapons of 3E (Morrowind weapons)

What are yours? I'll update these once mods from the CK are released. :)

EDIT:

For those complaining about blacksmithing and enchanting, you can try what I did.

I am using PISE (Improved Skyrim Experience Mod), Elys Uncapper, and Enhanced Perks.

PISE 

• for better game challenge

Elys Uncapper 

• So I could train skills past 100 (I set mine to 150)

• So I could change the experience gained by skills (smithing/enchanting 0.25 only, combat skills 0.5, and pickpocket 0.75)

• After testing I can potentially reach lvl124 with this mod

Enhanced Perks

• So I could modify the perks I receive (1 perk til lvl 20, 2 til lvl 40, 3 til lvl 60, 4 til lvl 80, and 5 onwards)

• I know it looks like a cheat, but with my changes above, it is very hard to achieve especially with higher difficulty settings (I play at expert level). The enhanced perks mod make me feel rewarded whenever I level up (especially if you can grind up to lvl 30+, which in Morrowind days, was already considered god-like pre-Tribunal patch)

My Blog About Hellgate Global, an ARPG/FPS hybrid MMO:
http://kashiewannaplay.wordpress.com/

Hellgate Global Official Fan Blog
http://t3funhellgate.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hellgate Global, LoL, Skyrim, Morrowind
Recently Played: Cardmon Hero, Cabal, Oblivion

Comments

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

I wanted to ask u about Pise mod. I found in Vanilla Skyrim  enemies are splitted in 2 categories : Normal enemies which are very easy to kill even in master difficulty and Boss enemies which have huge life pools do loads of dmg and in order to kill them u need to cheat the AI. Does Pise apart making enmies smarter mixes also the life pools and dmg values of all enemies as well or its still bosses and non bosses (very weak enemies)?

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

I wanne first finish the game completely without any mod also enchancements graphics and then wait for the real mods coming from constuctionset and see how that developed.

Installed one grafhics mods btw that made game looking sharper.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

What I have loaded up:

SkyUI - Improvement over vanilla UI by giving more information, more items per panel.  If the modder can somehow improve the insanely imprecise clicking (click on a choice, the computer scrolls somewhere else and selects something else entirely, which is disastrous in some dialogue choices), then that alone would make this game god-like.

Tytanis - Adds ALOT of items into the game.  Weapons, materials, Midas' spells, etc.  It's a bit of a compiltion mod.

Better Females by Bella - Yeah, I do like 'em like models.  You wouldn't believe what it does for some of your companions like Jordis.

High Res Face Maps for Men - The guys need improvement.  Doesn't make them Calvin Klein Models (though you can try) but I began to tire of the Console-level simple textures and blockiness.  Consoles holding us back, gents, and we gotta break free from the shackles.

Coolsims Hair Pack - Happy of course it made the transition from the Oblivion mod scene to Skyrim.  It was standard fare for my Oblivion days.  Adds female hairstyles.  Some of which I believe don't belong, some fit quite nicely.  Still, none of these are default hairstyles on NPCs, but you can select them for your female toons.

AOF Believable Hair - Female and Males - Better looking vanilla hairstyles.

Improved NPC Clothing - Improved details of the original clothing so NPCs don't look as bland.

Draugr Retexture - Very simple mod that adds some black to the Draugr.  Lends towards that decayed look.

HD Retextured Dawnbreaker - Self descriptive.  Best retexture job of that very unique sword and great undead group clearing weapon.

Detailed Guard Shields and Banners - Self explanatory.

Enhanced Night Skyrim - Night skies look better.

Skyrim Enhanced Shaders - For appearance's sake.

Edit to add:  All this is loaded up on my sister's computer, which I'm fooling with while out on vacation.  It's 3.5 years old and all this doesn't slow it down at all, though I didn't install big terrain retexture mods.  I'll do that on my rig when I get back to my place.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I love Immersive Environment. My favorite FXAA Post Processing injector mod.

EDIT: Also, great mod list to the guy above. :)

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591

Originally posted by forest-nl

I wanne first finish the game completely without any mod also enchancements graphics and then wait for the real mods coming from constuctionset and see how that developed.

Installed one grafhics mods btw that made game looking sharper.

I felt the same way till about lvl 15 , but then I just got so sick of being Burdened  I decided to cheat & increase my carryweight " was such a weight of my shoulders " not having to lug crap back to the shops every 15 minutes

Now that I have finished the game as an Assassin I am just waiting for the Creation Kit & some really Mods & back I go as a Pure Mage asskicker..

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I want to finish the game vanilla first, but then I may try some mods.  Also while some of the mods from Nexus look very tempting I would be much more inclined to use a mod from the new mod system Skyrim will be implementing.

That said, Bella's females are absolutely stunning.  A really beautiful job and I look forward to seeing them ported to the skyrim mod program.  It's amazing to see what a really talented artist/computer person can do.

The hair mods look great too. More hairstyles needed!  I found some in that mod I would be very, very happy with.

The postprocessing mod looks really good too.

Taking time off from Skyrim at the moment but I'm sure I'll be jumping in soon.  Great game.

• kashiegamerkashiegamer Member Posts: 263

Originally posted by tazarconan

I wanted to ask u about Pise mod. I found in Vanilla Skyrim  enemies are splitted in 2 categories : Normal enemies which are very easy to kill even in master difficulty and Boss enemies which have huge life pools do loads of dmg and in order to kill them u need to cheat the AI. Does Pise apart making enmies smarter mixes also the life pools and dmg values of all enemies as well or its still bosses and non bosses (very weak enemies)?

From what I've read, PISE do not actually edit the NPC's directly yet (as there is no CK as of now). What it can do is increase the spawn point and adjust other settings that can make you fairly powerful against enemies. For example, you can survive most bosses through potion spamming...PISE edits the chances of you getting potions from containers. Also, it increases the chance of enemies having potions and using them.

As of now I like the changes made, but we really have to wait for the CK to come out before we can actually see noticeable changes from the mods.

My Blog About Hellgate Global, an ARPG/FPS hybrid MMO:
    http://kashiewannaplay.wordpress.com/

Hellgate Global Official Fan Blog
    http://t3funhellgate.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hellgate Global, LoL, Skyrim, Morrowind
    Recently Played: Cardmon Hero, Cabal, Oblivion

When the mod tools come out, gents, we will be entering a TES Modding Golden Age.  Just the sheer number of people playing Skyrim gives the chance for more modders out there, maybe to fill out those teams more.

3 things drive a game's mod scene:

* Number of players playing the game - Skyrim is tops in sheer number of players with the TES franchise.

* Mod support; Ease of making mods - AFAIK, Bethesda has released mod tools for their RPGs, yes, that includes the Fallout 3 / FONV games, since Morrowind.

* History of game / franchise with mods - Certain games, certain genres, certain IPs get lots of attention with mods.  TES and Bethesda has a long history of it.  Not to mention the last TES game was saved (IMO) by a ridiculously large mod scene.

Anyways, I too am anxious to see what the talent out there can do, especially given more time with the mod tools.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

Originally posted by kashiegamer

Originally posted by tazarconan

From what I've read, PISE do not actually edit the NPC's directly yet (as there is no CK as of now). What it can do is increase the spawn point and adjust other settings that can make you fairly powerful against enemies. For example, you can survive most bosses through potion spamming...PISE edits the chances of you getting potions from containers. Also, it increases the chance of enemies having potions and using them.

As of now I like the changes made, but we really have to wait for the CK to come out before we can actually see noticeable changes from the mods.

Thought so as well. Thnks anwy.

Originally posted by Warmaker

When the mod tools come out, gents, we will be entering a TES Modding Golden Age.  Just the sheer number of people playing Skyrim gives the chance for more modders out there, maybe to fill out those teams more.

3 things drive a game's mod scene:

* Number of players playing the game - Skyrim is tops in sheer number of players with the TES franchise.

* Mod support; Ease of making mods - AFAIK, Bethesda has released mod tools for their RPGs, yes, that includes the Fallout 3 / FONV games, since Morrowind.

* History of game / franchise with mods - Certain games, certain genres, certain IPs get lots of attention with mods.  TES and Bethesda has a long history of it.  Not to mention the last TES game was saved (IMO) by a ridiculously large mod scene.

Anyways, I too am anxious to see what the talent out there can do, especially given more time with the mod tools.

If the tools arrive i cant imagine what we will possibly see in Skyrim. The possibilities of what to add if u check the number and variety of mods,overhauls,whole new dungeons or whole new lands castles,crypts to explore it is fantastic. The sad thing is that Bethesda i think they said they ll release the tools somewhere in mid/end january and if they do it will take idont know how much 3-4 months from now? maybe? to get in our hands some new good mods that suit the needs of ppl . I just hope they give the tools as soon as possible to community.

"All good things come to those who wait."

You'll likely see alot of easy tweak jobs;  small stuff at first.  But usually the big mods, ideas spring from those little ideas.  Can't tell how many big mods erupted simply because someone said, "I don't like how defense is modelled in the game."  Next you know after given enough time, not only do you see a sweeping revamp on combat modelling, but new armor, weapons, etc.  Then there are the compilation mods, where guys get permission from several modders / mod teams to get several popular mods together and make it all work together with no conflicts.

But one thing's to be sure of:  You'll see some weird stuff out there.  I've seen a bunch of My Little Pony related mods.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Any news on the SKD? I can't find anythign except older news stating that it's getting released early January.

I so want to get into the game, but will wait until someone makes another UI.

Although i'm not yet playing the game, i looked into the available mods and in advance downloaded the following:

Antiallias_and_sharpen_effect

Beautiful_Skyrim_

Enhanced_Night_Skyrim

Get_Arrows_Back

High_Resolution

iCCC-ENB

Immersive_Environment

Landscape_Texture_Pack

QD_Inventory

Realistic_Ragdoll_Death_Force

ReTexture_Collection

TruePC

(Some will probably interfere with each other and by the time i start the game be outdated.)

Have you looked into SkyUI?  There's a link to it in my initial post above.  Alot better than that POS Bethesda made for this game.

Ok i found some mods that address some things i didnt liked in Vanilla skyrim so i can jump on it  tomorrow.

Pise       http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1269

Changes lvl scalling on the enemies ,encounters and many other things depending what u want there are the appropriate esps.

Life is tough    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4132

Life stamina magicka regeneration ends with this mod. Personally i just used life and magicka regen stop(i think due to the waay combat plays it would be a real nuttbuster if stamina woudnt regen at all.And in combination with....

....Snotgurg_Useful_Food_v1_3         http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3942

with which food restores life over time ,some types of food also restores stamina for those who use stamina regen stop gives a meaning to rest/wait option which so far was kinda useless.

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

I have about 40 or so Mods installed. Mostly Texture mods, a few armor and weapon and sky UI.

A frew off the yop of my head. I am at work so these are the ones i can remember.

-sky UI-

-Sexy Whiterun/Riften/Towns & villages/ Windhelm ect ( great retexture mods for those places)

-Skyrim HD

-Enhanced Blood textures-

-Realistic Water-

-CBBE-

-skyrim flora overhaul-

-Weapons of the 3rd era-

And about 35 others o.O, so many out there hard to remember all I have installed.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Sounds of Skyrim mods just awesome:)

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i